2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

hi good day, how about using
Reckless Defence Cobalt Jewel +20 spell block and +4 block chance.. 2 of that you can save more passive. what do you think and you can get take out the something in your item
Can you post your passive tree through leveling in more detail? I am trying to play this build but kind of lost how to level. I never played a scion and her tree looks complicated. Which keystone should I aim first? Maybe you can post a tree every 20-30 lvls.

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

Another question. What's the importance of armour in this build? In your guide I see no mention of the armour. Do you have problem handling the high spike of physical damage that passes through block and evasion? I am kinda worrying about it in PHC.

Thanks!
"
Elegy2004 wrote:
Hi,

Another question. What's the importance of armour in this build? In your guide I see no mention of the armour. Do you have problem handling the high spike of physical damage that passes through block and evasion? I am kinda worrying about it in PHC.

Thanks!

this build uses multiple layers of defense against physical damage. lightning coil + MOM + taste of hate. With this setup it's as if you are already wearing 30k armour.

There will only be a few instances a monster will one shot you and this is very rare even at high tier maps. This build is meant to do the hardest content of the game including uber atziri.

hopefully this answer helps. this is coming from a player who has this build in normal hc league and perandus hc.
Doing this build on perandus

Accepting sugestions on gear

DPS with auras and Tempest Shield 55k

Block with Tempest Shield 66%
Spell Block with Tempest Shield 75%

5k Life
2k ES

All res capped 75%

My GEAR

Spoiler

Last edited by sindicate on Apr 29, 2016, 4:41:09 PM
I'd like to note that OP has 50k DPS with Flasks, the real tooltip should have been around 32k DPS, and I'm not sure if that's with conc effect or AOE. That being said, the screeshots may be pre ascendancy, so the damage should be higher this patch.
Last edited by Bloodmatter on May 20, 2016, 6:41:09 PM
For pushing damage on the build, get cast speed on rings.

I was thinking of dropping stone of Lazhwar for a 20% spell dmg + 12% cast speed amulet to push for even more damage. The amulet can even have life and res. To make up for the lack of Lazhwar, go Gladiator for 3% block and 30% spell block conversion, as well as take 1 or 2 Reckless Defense Jewel.

(Also use Lightning Golem for most cast speed)
Last edited by Bloodmatter on May 20, 2016, 6:31:46 PM
Another thing I was thinking about is Added Fire vs Poison. Poison only seems to be viable if some nodes are dropped in Favor of Fatal Toxins, which would make Poison a 45% MORE multiplier for physical damage compared to 48% for Added Fire. But chaos damage > fire damage. Overall, since poison is a DoT, it will clear slower, but has slightly higher single target damage for bosses since bosses have more elemental resistance. (Roughly 10% More damage after mitigation vs Atziri)

Hardly worth it I'd say
"
Bloodmatter wrote:
I'd like to note that OP has 50k DPS with Flasks, the real tooltip should have been around 32k DPS, and I'm not sure if that's with conc effect or AOE. That being said, the screeshots may be pre ascendancy, so the damage should be higher this patch.

My dps without flasks

Omly auras + tempest shield + light golem

Does the new Berserker change make this build dead? No leech unless you kill recently, and only 1%... Boss fight with be no leech most of the time..

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4l6pc8/every_23_ascendancy_change_before_and_after/

Scion - Ascendant

Berserker - Screwed this up before! A nerf to leech, but Savage Hit is now only 15% of Maximum Life, buffed down from 20%
Before
1.5% of Damage Leeched as Life
5% increased Damage taken
25% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently
10% more Damage

After
5% increased Damage taken
25% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently
10% more Damage
1% of Damage Leeched as Life if you've Killed Recently

Report Forum Post

Report Account: