2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
yotmato wrote:

It was a nice run, you whirled into some storm calls, it was a mistake but spell block could have saved you :(. Are you sure enfeeble is not hurting you more than helping though?

Enfeeble is a bitch if I mess up with my curse remove flask like I did many times. 30% less damage from spears is huge tho so not really a fan of giving it up so have to get another curse remove flask.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 9, 2016, 3:21:16 PM
Is not 30% less, its more like 12% because she has a ton of reduced curse effectiveness, while its actually 30% less for yourself
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Jan 9, 2016, 3:35:51 PM
Ah yeah totally forgot that. I'll just take the whole gem off next time I do it so I wont cripple myself for 30% less damage rofl.

On other note started leveling on talihc. I'll start adding more info to leveling section and gear as I go.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 9, 2016, 3:47:57 PM
updated with new video, lvling stuff.
How do u manage to run purity of fire,grace and AA?
I bought a level 3 enlighten and i am still not able to run all 3....is there something i have not noticed?
"
pit00001 wrote:
How do u manage to run purity of fire,grace and AA?
I bought a level 3 enlighten and i am still not able to run all 3....is there something i have not noticed?

+1 level of gems at boots which makes the enlighten lvl 4. Solution to this is to take the 4% reduced mana reservation node under CI node which I used before I didin't have the +1 gems boots. You can also buy lvl 4 enlighten if you are swimming in $$.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 10, 2016, 5:56:36 AM
thx

havent seen the +1
Testing this vs Blade Vortex, since it uses the same 6l colors and mostly the same tree.

Thoughts so far:
Damage is much higher on large bosses. Much easier to do Atziri, Vaal Oversoul, Voll, etc. However, I didn't seem to do any damage to Residence Dominus.
Way less lag on big packs.
Damage is high enough that I could switch to defensive auras if I wanted to, but the survivability is plenty high with offensive auras, and I don't have +1 boots anyway.
I highly recommend using a 4l Whirling Blades with Blood Magic, so you can continue regenerating ES while whirling.
My last 3l is currently the old Abyssal Cry Increased Duration Vaal Haste setup. Vaal Haste is good, but not as good as it was for BV or Incinerate. Abyssal is fine. I'll probably switch this out for a CWDT Immortal Call Golem setup.
I really liked the addition of Bloodrage from the BV build. I have Kraityn in Merciless for 4 Frenzies and it's really nice for clearing maps and such. I wouldn't bother with Blood Dances. Darkrays maybe, but probably not those either, just regular ES boots or Atziris.
Phys Reflect is insanely rippy. Way worse than it was for BV or Incin. Not really sure what to do about that.

Gonna keep working on it as I level some more Bladefalls, but overall I'm enjoying it. Just never gonna do a reflect map ever again...
"
d3sden0va wrote:
Testing this vs Blade Vortex, since it uses the same 6l colors and mostly the same tree.

Thoughts so far:
Damage is much higher on large bosses. Much easier to do Atziri, Vaal Oversoul, Voll, etc. However, I didn't seem to do any damage to Residence Dominus.
Way less lag on big packs.
Damage is high enough that I could switch to defensive auras if I wanted to, but the survivability is plenty high with offensive auras, and I don't have +1 boots anyway.
I highly recommend using a 4l Whirling Blades with Blood Magic, so you can continue regenerating ES while whirling.
My last 3l is currently the old Abyssal Cry Increased Duration Vaal Haste setup. Vaal Haste is good, but not as good as it was for BV or Incinerate. Abyssal is fine. I'll probably switch this out for a CWDT Immortal Call Golem setup.
I really liked the addition of Bloodrage from the BV build. I have Kraityn in Merciless for 4 Frenzies and it's really nice for clearing maps and such. I wouldn't bother with Blood Dances. Darkrays maybe, but probably not those either, just regular ES boots or Atziris.
Phys Reflect is insanely rippy. Way worse than it was for BV or Incin. Not really sure what to do about that.

Gonna keep working on it as I level some more Bladefalls, but overall I'm enjoying it. Just never gonna do a reflect map ever again...

If you really want to do phys reflect maps use phys to lightning gem, you should take way less dmg then
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
thank you for this build, I have not try incinerate max block before it nerfs

Do you think Atziri's step is a must for trying high tier map and uber?

that's what I have in chaos flameblast in SC and plan to have gear changes...

other than 6L lightning coil

My budget may be

1-2EX for ES and HP helmet

1-2EX for +1 Atziri's step

3EX for 3% block chance Stone of Lazhwar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info