2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
hkbutubaman wrote:
thank you for this build, I have not try incinerate max block before it nerfs

Do you think Atziri's step is a must for trying high tier map and uber?

that's what I have in chaos flameblast in SC and plan to have gear changes...

other than 6L lightning coil

My budget may be

1-2EX for ES and HP helmet

1-2EX for +1 Atziri's step

3EX for 3% block chance Stone of Lazhwar

I would not dare Uber without Step on HC. You might be able to pull it off on Standard, but it wouldn't be easy. You can certainly high tier map, though.
^ High maps & normal atziri dont require atziri's steps. They are pretty much required when you want to min max your gear fully out and get best in slot items. In SC you can pull uber off without em but in HC I'd would advice to use em for that extra 14-16% spell dodge which can be huge.
Why Bladefall is better than Blade Vortex?
Both the Life leech and the life on hit from the claw would be much superior with Vortex.

Is the OPines of the dps of Bladefall the main reason of this choice?
Everybuild just use Bladefall cause it doesn't need any damage nodes, it is just too strong compared to the rest.
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Why Bladefall is better than Blade Vortex?
Both the Life leech and the life on hit from the claw would be much superior with Vortex.

Is the OPines of the dps of Bladefall the main reason of this choice?
Everybuild just use Bladefall cause it doesn't need any damage nodes, it is just too strong compared to the rest.

Bladevortex dps is just simply too low without going crit/taking dps nodes which cant really be done with this setup. On top of that you have to use Carcass Jack for the aoe/dmg not suck too much but I guess you can use coil and just have really shitty both AOE and damage. Third reason would be having to use damage auras to get the dps to be somewhat relevant > making less tanky again. I guess the only benefit by going bladevortex is that you have more life gain on hit through cybils but thats about it. Endgame content like +T13 Maps, atziri are really slow to do/hard and uber atziri is impossible.
Updated current gear & skill tree on THC
Ok, thanks for the answer, as I expected the answer is "Bladefall is OP", I'm using it too, I have 160k dps selbuffed, you can imagine the damage xD

As it was with incinerate you can do some dps without any investment cause this is a 100% defensive build and could work only with an "op" skill.
Thoughts on Enfeeble vs Temporal Chains?
I really liked the abyssal cry+temp chains+AA combo on the my old incinerate, but it seems everyone's switched over to Enfeeble as the defensive curse of choice.

Also is there a reason for the CWDT for Immortal Call being level 3? Why not level 1?

And lastly, what's the Decoy Totem used for?
Updated gear on THC again & skill tree
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 12, 2016, 11:58:13 AM
Started this in Tsc, leveling was a breeze. (as usual with bladefall),
far from 40k dps (13k tooltip), but managed to kill atziri on lvl 73.

Gear:

Spoiler

Passives:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtCTMM9w18FCAVIBm0Gj4c3Cj6LYMtqC_MMtE1kkCgQzFFR0ZxR35JUUmxSshM_1BCUzVVS1fJXz9famHiZU1qk26qcLt07XfjeA15OXloeu97w35ZfuJ_xoIeguSDCYTZhTKIQoqvjDaPGo_6kBGTJ6EvogCpbqmVrK-xkLQMtfK31riTvTa-ir6nvrzAGsBmwL_BBMGCwcXK09DQ0TbXz9i92sHbC9tZ4izquuvu7BjvDu-I8NX5Nw==?accountName=Itches&characterName=LMDLM_IV

So far, so good. Love it. :)
"
Itches wrote:
Started this in Tsc, leveling was a breeze. (as usual with bladefall),
far from 40k dps (13k tooltip), but managed to kill atziri on lvl 73.

Gear:

Spoiler

Passives:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtCTMM9w18FCAVIBm0Gj4c3Cj6LYMtqC_MMtE1kkCgQzFFR0ZxR35JUUmxSshM_1BCUzVVS1fJXz9famHiZU1qk26qcLt07XfjeA15OXloeu97w35ZfuJ_xoIeguSDCYTZhTKIQoqvjDaPGo_6kBGTJ6EvogCpbqmVrK-xkLQMtfK31riTvTa-ir6nvrzAGsBmwL_BBMGCwcXK09DQ0TbXz9i92sHbC9tZ4izquuvu7BjvDu-I8NX5Nw==?accountName=Itches&characterName=LMDLM_IV

So far, so good. Love it. :)

Good to hear, you should take the force shaper dps nodes & start of the shadow nodes aswell. That shud boost your tooltip by quite a bit. After those you can proceed into taking more block & jewel nodes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info