2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
Nimbility wrote:
That does seem like a very good alternative actually, and picking up Nullification in the Shadow starting area is probably a good idea regardless.

And the witch area may be better than Templar, with the crit, power charge, and compareable life nodes. You are only 4 points away from MoM, FYI.

I may experiment with this, once I can afford a Divinarius :P just wondering how easy it is to scale crit on Bladefall and whether its worth the investment

Edit: a tip I noticed about your skill tree. To go from Defiance to the strength node directly above the Jewel / Golem's Blood, is 3 points, and you get 40% increased defenses with shield. You instead pathed 3 dex nodes, to go at it from the right. Not sure if 30 dex is better than the 40% increased defenses, but I guess thats up to you

My tree actually is short on both str and dex, since the duelist pathing is the only place you get it, since it gives up the marauder path entirely, and dropping a node for 12% increased melee damage instead of badly-needed stats seems like not such a good idea.

That's fair, it was just a suggestion. You aren't just giving up 12% melee damage though, the node before that is 40% increased defences from equipped shield.
Hi. Thanks for the build. It was real fun and I enjoy playing it. On the way to being IMMORTAL haha.

I have a question about your CWDT setup: For some reason the vaal lightning trap is not supported by the CWDT linked to it. Currently the vaal lightning trap gem is at lvl.4 but the level requirement is only 23 so it should be supported by a level 1 CWDT. However, I can cast the vaal lightning trap manually.

Or are you casting it manually the whole time? O_O

"
BoCantRap wrote:
Hi. Thanks for the build. It was real fun and I enjoy playing it. On the way to being IMMORTAL haha.

I have a question about your CWDT setup: For some reason the vaal lightning trap is not supported by the CWDT linked to it. Currently the vaal lightning trap gem is at lvl.4 but the level requirement is only 23 so it should be supported by a level 1 CWDT. However, I can cast the vaal lightning trap manually.

Or are you casting it manually the whole time? O_O

manually
v1tAm1n^
hello sir, ty for ur build, it looks realy good.

im at lvl 44 now with 1500 hp+500 energy shield but i have 2 issues

this is my current skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAASzDXwWvxzcJpUo-i2oMtE1kjwFRUdGcUrIUEJTNVVLV8lh4mjybqp1_YLkgwmEb4qvjDaQEZMnogCxkLQMtUi18rfWuJO-ir68wGbK08u91ELYvdtZ5oHquuvu73zwHw==

i really having mana issues in a only 5 linked bladefall tabula, thstsd why i picked up soul siphon, but it doesnt help enough ( running hatred and herald of ash atm ) i have to take a pot like every 10 secs, what should do this better?

any other ideas to lvling better? i got enough regrets to reskill something if that would fix my mana isues

and the last point... im playing on a potato pc, anything useful i could replace arctic breath with? since this is really crashing my frames ;(

ty
Thanks for the build, giving it my third go as I keep dying in hardcore ~lvl 65 (stupid mistakes).

How would you recommend we Curse on Hit before we have high enough block chance for Tempest Shield to be effective? Reckoning?

Also wondering how you get endurance charges - do you self cast Enduring Cry?
On the paper the build looked weird, taking away life leech AND shield, doing spellblock with NOT gladiator, etc. Still tried it, at 68 switched to MoM/EB/GR, put on Lazh, 5L Coil and Rathpith. Turns out it's really fun, at least preliminary. Damage is very decent, absolutely no mana issues (duh), survivability seems alright so far. Life is barely over 3K due to no life jews (way too expensive), so I'm getting chunked uncomfortably low from time to time, but the overall impression is very positive. Thanks. Gonna keep on testing.
IGN: Zurgle. Steam ID: zuthuzu. I'm rarely online ingame, most of the time online in steam.
Feel free to add in either, if you wanted something checked out.
Last edited by zuthuzu on Mar 23, 2016, 11:32:05 PM
How do u get 50000+ DPS?
I only have 29000 and that is my current gear:

Spoiler

Is possible to reach this build potential as Marauder (Berserker), Duelist (Champion) or any Templar Ascendacy?
Any video doing uber in this build ,. thanks
"
Midas_ wrote:
Is possible to reach this build potential as Marauder (Berserker), Duelist (Champion) or any Templar Ascendacy?

Duelist possibly (gladiator?). Templar, not a chance.

Edit: also, leveling this thing with a Tabula. 6L bladefall...oh god...it's so amazing at a2 Cruel.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Mar 25, 2016, 9:35:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info