2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

Where do the Endurance charges come from?
"
rAx wrote:
Where do the Endurance charges come from?

dont think theres any way

@op
i saw in ur vod that u had like nearly 7k armor rating in ur defensives stats picture on ur youtube channel
any hint to why? i guess u skilld iron reflexes?

just curious as to why u did it for uber and if u could have done it without

anyways playing that build in perandus league so far and having fun
my life is lil low 4.2k
badly need good jewels i guess, still working on getting a lcoil and a pair of those gloves, combined with good helm/rings/boots to cover the fire res/light res that i need, sadly the reptance gloves dont give any res or hp so it will be quite a task
but its doable maybe purity of elements instead of lightning eventho i lose 3% max res wich might hurt
current gear/gemsetup,

1.do i need lvl 3 enlighten to run purity of light or elements, + grace + aa ? never used the gem and not rly familiar with the reserved mana, so i did some math, lvl 2 enlighten = 105.6% mana reserved and lvl 3 102.5 mana reserved with the current skill tree, how u manage to use urs? obviously the other guy is using alphas howl, what bout u? k i figured it out, seems u took a reserve mana node till u had ur +1 gem atziri steps or boots in general
thought bout using alphas howl too but only reptance gloves or alphas howl is possible otherwise i lose to mutch res / es probably

2.how we achieve more block? iam being maxd out at 61% block, with the additional jewel slot and 1 more field at the bottom right with 4 block
got 68% spell block atm
tried doing some research, as to how mutch is needed but iam quite confused
Spoiler

dps in ho 36k
buffd 45-55k
playing still with hatred/hoaaa, up to t9 i diddnt died so far so diddnt felt it was needed to use grace

any tips to improve are welcome senpai!
thanks again for the guide/vods very mutch appreciated
like the playstyle, layout and details + vods
Last edited by Rufnet on Mar 9, 2016, 3:47:31 PM
^ 4% lazhwar, 60% ratpith & 7-8 block jewels shud get you to 67-68 & 74-75 block.
Where is the 6k armor coming from in the defences screenshot?
"
Joeskeppi wrote:

yy was curious bout that too lol
only explanation i got is ir wich i highly doubt

or granite/jade flask popd while doing screenshot, same with dmg 70k is probably aswell with flasks
wich is lil lame actually in hinsight "just checkd had same armor rating nearly 6,3k with jade no armor mod rolld on"
should always post unbuffd stats / ho stats / buffd and dont advertise fully buffd dps
but hey thats just my opinion
otherwise i like the build

"
Vilpertti wrote:
^ 4% lazhwar, 60% ratpith & 7-8 block jewels shud get you to 67-68 & 74-75 block.

hmm iam using 6 x block jewel got all nodes with block skilled
only missing 1 jewel slot
and iam rly curious as to how u get so mutch block and spell block
u said u get capd spell block w/o rainbowstrides

iam with tempest shield at 58%, missing 1 from amy 1 from jewel 2 from gloves master enchant = 62%
i dont see me getting anywhere close to capd spell block w/o rainbowstrides nor normal block capd
maybe iam overlooking something

curious as to where we get endu charges, i guess with enduring cry instead of stone golem?
Last edited by Rufnet on Mar 10, 2016, 5:04:59 PM
"
Rufnet wrote:
"
Joeskeppi wrote:

yy was curious bout that too lol
only explanation i got is ir wich i highly doubt

or granite/jade flask popd while doing screenshot, same with dmg 70k is probably aswell with flasks
wich is lil lame actually in hinsight "just checkd had same armor rating nearly 6,3k with jade no armor mod rolld on"
should always post unbuffd stats / ho stats / buffd and dont advertise fully buffd dps
but hey thats just my opinion
otherwise i like the build

"
Vilpertti wrote:

hmm iam using 6 x block jewel got all nodes with block skilled
only missing 1 jewel slot
and iam rly curious as to how u get so mutch block and spell block
u said u get capd spell block w/o rainbowstrides

iam with tempest shield at 58%, missing 1 from amy 1 from jewel 2 from gloves master enchant = 62%
i dont see me getting anywhere close to capd spell block w/o rainbowstrides nor normal block capd
maybe iam overlooking something

curious as to where we get endu charges, i guess with enduring cry instead of stone golem?

Post your gear pls.
Spoiler

thank u sir appreciate u taking a look
as i said earlier 1 amu, 2 from gloves 1 % from jewel slot missing

currently dinging 90

"
bridgeburner wrote:
Hey Vil. My lightning coil doesn't have 3 blue sockets atm (still trying to buy one). But I'm wondering. Would lvl20 faster casting be more/less damage than level 20 Iron Will? Given that this build has a decent amount of str.

qual faster cast should be better than qual iron will

if either or the other is qual and other is not, it might be better
anyways i swapd to faster cast and had solid dps increase, was 1k~+ and way smover casting speed while mapping
wouldnt want to play w/o anymore i think
anyway if u got 2 red and not enough blue, go for iron will, if u dont plan on using repentance wich would give u free iron will if u check my gear above u see em

the diffrence isnt alot for sure maybe 2-3k with endgame gear, up to 10k buffd maybe ull loose ur impact dmg is alot stronger tho
my 2 cents
Last edited by Rufnet on Mar 11, 2016, 12:14:02 PM
Hey Vil. My lightning coil doesn't have 3 blue sockets atm (still trying to buy one). But I'm wondering. Would lvl20 faster casting be more/less damage than level 20 Iron Will? Given that this build has a decent amount of str.
"
Rufnet wrote:

"
bridgeburner wrote:

qual faster cast should be better than qual iron will

if either or the other is qual and other is not, it might be better
anyways i swapd to faster cast and had solid dps increase, was 1k~+ and way smover casting speed while mapping
wouldnt want to play w/o anymore i think
anyway if u got 2 red and not enough blue, go for iron will, if u dont plan on using repentance wich would give u free iron will if u check my gear above u see em

the diffrence isnt alot for sure maybe 2-3k with endgame gear, up to 10k buffd maybe ull loose ur impact dmg is alot stronger tho
my 2 cents

Thanks for the info!
Did any one else have problems with life at around level 60?
i got fairly good life rolls on my gear but still just hovering around 3k life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info