2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
Could any one give some pointers on the tree progression from level 1?
Go for MoB and EB first or go south and take life nodes?
Any help would be appreciated.

Passives & leveling tips section
"
Could any one give some pointers on the tree progression from level 1?
Go for MoB and EB first or go south and take life nodes?
Any help would be appreciated.

Get the damage nodes on the right first, then get a ton of HP. EB isn't worth it until much later when you can survive without life leech, and have enough ES to support it.
What do you guys think about getting The Anvil for a necklace and getting rainbow strides + Gladiator Ascendancy to make up still having 100% block to spells but freeing up a few passives due to gladiator and the anvil having block chance added to them, and max block added? You could make up the difference that the anvil does in damage with the extra nodes you'll get on the passive tree, but in the end you can get more max block and regen more health with every block.

This could also open up more jewel slots as well since you won't need to fill them all with block. In addition, the anvil gives you more armor, and the + mana back on blocks could free you up from getting more ES and be able to replace an es item with an armor item.

There is also a jewel called Reckless Defence Cobalt Jewel that adds 20% block chance to spells.
Last edited by VoidMoon on Mar 7, 2016, 12:31:26 AM
First: Fix all passives tree. Not only the 2.2, would be great. Then add some leveling way.

This is my duelist gladiator tree for 90, finish with some dmg nodes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGypCE2Ud-AdwvzL02d-PBgmVNqW5NRr6nwBp5aGLsGbR4DW87wQSE7y2DtfJfP9rBFSBuqjWSGj4UIEMxdO0JM0rI2L1-4vIv7w5M_wUt0Tb-Cnk5Tip67-Istz7p1SPTQKBBh28nwL_56JpqqZWCxwz3KPqsr7iTV8kc3A186-6PGuq6hTIy0bQMRUfK00ZxwGa-ioMJBLM8BZMnoS-iAO98f8bviFM1wcX5N1BC7BiIQtfPjDaP-oIeSbFVS_DV0NBcQNsLYeJJUV9qVL0mlRXtFr-Wi9W5Bosg41_aCiYOQ81fAAA=
Last edited by cr1tical_tomato on Mar 7, 2016, 7:46:16 AM
Hi, quick question. Do you use Life Leech support gem before you go Berserker? I'm about to go EB and GR and was wondering what your source of leech was before ascending. Thanks!
Last edited by rAx on Mar 8, 2016, 12:58:52 AM
"
rAx wrote:
Hi, quick question. Do you use Life Leech support gem before you go Berserker? I'm about to go EB and GR and was wondering what your source of leech was before ascending. Thanks!

Yup, without that cant sustain the mana cost & es for MoM.
We could make this build work with incinerate again by going assasin for the base crit giving incinerate 5% base & berserker. Think ill mess around with it in few days and see how good it is
did u saw those armor/es gloves that give iron will?
curious if they could be worth it used the gem a while for my 6l bladefall setup and the dps increase where quite nice
sitting at around 300 str atm
"
Rufnet wrote:
did u saw those armor/es gloves that give iron will?
curious if they could be worth it used the gem a while for my 6l bladefall setup and the dps increase where quite nice
sitting at around 300 str atm

If you can somehow manage to get the required INT + STR on em then yea go for it.
"
VoidMoon wrote:
What do you guys think about getting The Anvil for a necklace and getting rainbow strides + Gladiator Ascendancy to make up still having 100% block to spells but freeing up a few passives due to gladiator and the anvil having block chance added to them, and max block added? You could make up the difference that the anvil does in damage with the extra nodes you'll get on the passive tree, but in the end you can get more max block and regen more health with every block.

This could also open up more jewel slots as well since you won't need to fill them all with block. In addition, the anvil gives you more armor, and the + mana back on blocks could free you up from getting more ES and be able to replace an es item with an armor item.

There is also a jewel called Reckless Defence Cobalt Jewel that adds 20% block chance to spells.

im doing this Gladiator with The Anvil+Lioneye's Remorse+ some Reckless Defence Cobalt Jewel (ez 81/81block) i need get good es helmet if i want have enought ES for mom

im only 40lvl
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 8, 2016, 5:45:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info