2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

Small updates done.
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 31, 2016, 6:33:47 AM
"

Curse + Freeze + Bleed remove flasks wud be nice to have before starting maps. Other than that just doing low lvl maps untill 80-82 u shud be fine with the current gear. Aftar that u shud start looking for jewels & upgrade some gear to hit +5k HP which shouldnt be hard.
tnx for answer but i riped at 76lvl by Thorns :/ Artic Breath / Ball Lighting killed me
"
tnx for answer but i riped at 76lvl by Thorns :/ Artic Breath / Ball Lighting killed me

How can you die to thorns??? AB + BL dont even do any real damage for it to be reflected to you + cybil's would just heal you :D
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 31, 2016, 10:03:35 AM
"
Vilpertti wrote:
"

How can you die to thorns??? AB + BL dont even do any real damage for it to be reflected to you + cybil's would just heal you :D

thorn boss in Promenade Map i got up tempest shield + fortify

thorns is per hit reflect i played agein same map with same toon at sc and riped agein i cant thorns
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 31, 2016, 1:08:39 PM
"
"
Vilpertti wrote:
"

thorn boss in Promenade Map i got up tempest shield + fortify

thorns is per hit reflect i played agein same map with same toon at sc and riped agein i cant thorns

Weird gotta test n see it for myself
updated a bit again
Could you use Rumi's Concoction Granite flask?
"
YuHou wrote:
Could you use Rumi's Concoction Granite flask?

Yes I was using it on my HC char until I got enough block nodes to make the flask kinda useless since you cant go over 75/75 block with the flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info