2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
nitetime wrote:
Where does the 6.4k armor and the 8k evasion come from? I only see ES gear other then the coil.

Granite flask/Taste of Hate for the armor.
Coil + Grace aura + Atziri's Steps for the evasion.
For the last CWDT, decoy totem nor abyssal cry work with CWDT. Any other suggestions? Currently put molten shell in there and manually casting decoy totem for atziri

tyty
"
RN6 wrote:
For the last CWDT, decoy totem nor abyssal cry work with CWDT. Any other suggestions? Currently put molten shell in there and manually casting decoy totem for atziri

tyty

Yea the point is to manually cast decoy totem or abyssal cry. CwDT is only there to proc the immortal call.
"
Vilpertti wrote:
"
RN6 wrote:

tyty

Yea the point is to manually cast decoy totem or abyssal cry. CwDT is only there to proc the immortal call.

Aweomse I was just making sure because CWDT used to cast both of them before Awakening.

Thank you for the clarification!

@OP

Love the guide, ty so much. Needed something tanky to get to level 100
Quick Question.

I am able to achieve 75 lightning resist + some without purity of lightning. I mean is it really worth it to use it just to gain the 4 extra max res?

Instead, I first switched it to herald of thunder, but the added damage..

So then I brainstormed, and switched curse on hit to Blasphemy and now I have a Enfeeble curse aura instead of purity of lightning.

What do you guys think?

OR should I use Herald of Ash instead of Blasphemy

blaahhhh
Last edited by RN6 on Jan 27, 2016, 7:58:47 PM
"
RN6 wrote:
Quick Question.

I am able to achieve 75 lightning resist + some without purity of lightning. I mean is it really worth it to use it just to gain the 4 extra max res?

So then I brainstormed, and switched curse on hit to Blasphemy and now I have a Enfeeble curse aura instead of purity of lightning.

What do you guys think?

blaahhhh

Enfeeble + blasmphemy is just a waste of aura slot since every pack get cursed by 1 block through curse on hit + chain + tempest shied. On the purity of lightning topic I use it because:
1. I run Atziri
2. Coil becomes more effective with 89-99 lightning res depending on if you use vinktars or normal flask.
3. It is so much easier to get ele weak capped & buy gear that doesn't have redicilious lightning res because of the coil's -60% lightning res requirement.
"
Vilpertti wrote:
"
RN6 wrote:
Quick Question.

What do you guys think?

blaahhhh

Enfeeble + blasmphemy is just a waste of aura slot since every pack get cursed by 1 block through curse on hit + chain + tempest shied. On the purity of lightning topic I use it because:
1. I run Atziri
2. Coil becomes more effective with 89-99 lightning res depending on if you use vinktars or normal flask.
3. It is so much easier to get ele weak capped & buy gear that doesn't have redicilious lightning res because of the coil's -60% lightning res requirement.

Got ya, I actually had the same line of thought. So I am currently testing Baslphemy + Enfeeble and bought a corrupted Stone of Lahwar with +1 curse so I can manually cast temp chains.

Thoughts ? :D

EDIT: If not running Atziri, which aura would you get instead of purity?

EDIT2: Reverting back to your build. It is so good lol I just like brainstorming
Last edited by RN6 on Jan 27, 2016, 10:48:59 PM
"
Got ya, I actually had the same line of thought. So I am currently testing Baslphemy + Enfeeble and bought a corrupted Stone of Lahwar with +1 curse so I can manually cast temp chains.

Thoughts ? :D

EDIT: If not running Atziri, which aura would you get instead of purity?

EDIT2: Reverting back to your build. It is so good lol I just like brainstorming

Getting +1 frenzy charge stone of lazhwar, +1 frenzy charge blood dances, 1 frenzy charge from the skill tree & frenzy charge reward from bandits sounds more legit than doing double curses in my opinion :P 7 frenzy charges would boost our dps with like 15-25k which is insane

On HC I'd still run purity of lightning over dps auras but on softcore I'd prob go with herald of ash.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 28, 2016, 11:34:25 AM
Reasion why you using Purity Of Light?
"
Reasion why you using Purity Of Light?

1. I run Atziri
3. It is so much easier to get 75 res, ele weak capped & buy gear that doesn't have redicilious lightning res because of the coil's -60% lightning res requirement.

You can change it to herald of ash if you feel like it.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 29, 2016, 12:16:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info