2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

Updated gear, getting really close to having the setup I have in standard.
What gems are worth getting quality for this build ?
"
Chodexd wrote:

Bladefall > Concentrated effect > Spell echo

You can just do fine without quality on bladefall since we are using conc already. I'm probably going to just vaal my 20 gems without q and try to hit 21/0 bladefall.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 22, 2016, 4:27:06 PM
"
Vilpertti wrote:
"
Chodexd wrote:

Bladefall > Concentrated effect > Spell echo

You can just do fine without quality on bladefall since we are using conc already. I'm probably going to just vaal my 20 gems without q and try to hit 21/0 bladefall.

Also is there a reason why your cwdt is level one and the same with the spells linked to it?
You get a flat +6 life gained per hit with your cybil's paw so it doesn't matter how hard you hit. We want to proc the CwDT setup as often as we can with low lvl gems to get as many procs as possible > more life gained on hit by spells.
Just found this yesterday and i am enjoying the build cant afford any of the jewels yet. Is it better to use controlled destruction over added fire? i got 3 blues red and a green on my coil and didnt wanna roll over it the dps seems nice so far
"
unlucki05 wrote:
Just found this yesterday and i am enjoying the build cant afford any of the jewels yet. Is it better to use controlled destruction over added fire? i got 3 blues red and a green on my coil and didnt wanna roll over it the dps seems nice so far

Not really, controlled destruction gives a little bit more dps with 20% q aswell.
How you died on HC?
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
How you died on HC?

Got kripparian'd D: Did an unidentified springs map for more quantity & rarity. Map had no nasty mods and cleared it with no problems to the boss room. Basically started killing the boss > killed Alira or w/e that bitch is called > whirling bladed over corpse > got 1 shot by another boss DD. So basically the map had double boss and didn't know that because it was unid. Ofc shud of checked it out before but was kinda tired and didn't expect that to happen at all. Nasty thing about the DD was that you cant block it and it does shit loads of damage if the corpse is a boss :(.

Getting a coil, lvl 3 enlighten > AA + Grace + Purity of Lightning & Lvl 88 was definetly a "breaking point" for the build. You got so tanky and kinda cocky like I did and that pretty much killed me.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 23, 2016, 3:19:52 PM
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info