2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

Can I ask what you want roll on your Claws? Why You use vaal orb... (?) . Want roll some life leech?
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Can I ask what you want roll on your Claws? Why You use vaal orb... (?) . Want roll some life leech?

Culling Strike is the target corrupt on Cybil's.

@Vilpertti, I'm confused by the Immortal Call link setup. Where are we getting Endurance Charges from? I'm not seeing it anywhere.
You don't need any endurance charges to proc the immortal call. :)
Thanks for this Guide i try it hard,and reach now after hard currency farming some nice gear,but i have problems with tier 12+ maps sometimes i die because hard bleeding or something,i tried one time atziri,trio was no problem but i failed against atziri because bleeding too,what you think i can now make better with my gear?i run herald of ash,arctic armour and purity until my enlighten gets lvl3 and i find a new helmet,for better jewels i must get more currency atm.

"
NaGoyahII wrote:
Thanks for this Guide i try it hard,and reach now after hard currency farming some nice gear,but i have problems with tier 12+ maps sometimes i die because hard bleeding or something,i tried one time atziri,trio was no problem but i failed against atziri because bleeding too,what you think i can now make better with my gear?i run herald of ash,arctic armour and purity until my enlighten gets lvl3 and i find a new helmet,for better jewels i must get more currency atm.

Dying to bleed is all about your flask management so get better at that I guess. On your gear I would definitely get a +300 ES helm with high life + res, corrupted 2-4 block stone of lazhwar, +100 ES gloves with 2% crafted block chance via haku, replace your ruby flask to topaz flask since your using lightning coil and I guess get better jewels even though I cant see them but I assume they can be upgraded :).
"
Vilpertti wrote:

Doesn't it only last like .4 seconds? What's the purpose?
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
Vilpertti wrote:

Doesn't it only last like .4 seconds? What's the purpose?

Stopping high burst of damage and bleed. For example on atziri trio fight you can get RNG'd and the titty bitch arrow rains you twice in a row and with IC only the first one does damage to you.
Last edited by Vilpertti on Jan 18, 2016, 1:15:04 AM
How would you level a new char without access to lifesprig/leveling gear?
"
GurkanG wrote:
How would you level a new char without access to lifesprig/leveling gear?

Firestorm, flame totem & fire traps most likely until you hit lvl 28 for bladefall. From there onwards its easy as hell since bladefall is broken for lvling.
updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info