Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Hello, I'm just starting this build and currently following Damier's lvling path guide on page 58. My question is there a set of lower budget equipment I could get until I build enough wealth to get VC and Rat Nest?
Hello, I'm a newer player and leveling my second character for this build to get into more endgame content and have a couple questions.

I found a somewhat mediocre-rolled drillneck. Is this quiver viable for this build?
I don't fully understand how all the abilities synergize yet and not sure if LA or Blast Rain works well with pierce? If so, do I need to run a pierce gem in my LA/Blast Rain gear? If so, which gem should I replace?

One last question, I am not going to be able to afford 6L for a while, going to be running 5L for now. Which gem provides the least amount of DPS and should be eliminated?

Thanks in advance for any information!
How do you guys fit both vaal auras and both blink and mirrow arrow on your bindings bars?

Also what is your opinion on vaal pact when playing with a support, that provides lots of life regen through vitality?
"
Merkoh wrote:
Hello, I'm just starting this build and currently following Damier's lvling path guide on page 58. My question is there a set of lower budget equipment I could get until I build enough wealth to get VC and Rat Nest?

The most expensive in this build outside the bow is the specialized jewellry, focus on the basic gear: life and resist. If you dont have enough currency to buy the bow farm solaris 1 in merc til you want to kill yourself, you will be farming coins and cadiro deals and ofc doing chaos recipes, you can get rat nest and drillneck deal and currency deals like 1 exalt for 2000 coins.
"
mFink wrote:
Hello, I'm a newer player and leveling my second character for this build to get into more endgame content and have a couple questions.

I found a somewhat mediocre-rolled drillneck. Is this quiver viable for this build?
I don't fully understand how all the abilities synergize yet and not sure if LA or Blast Rain works well with pierce? If so, do I need to run a pierce gem in my LA/Blast Rain gear? If so, which gem should I replace?

One last question, I am not going to be able to afford 6L for a while, going to be running 5L for now. Which gem provides the least amount of DPS and should be eliminated?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Drillneck generally isn't recommended. It will work, and the pierce chance will increase the damage, but you're generally better suited using Chain.

BR obviously won't pierce, but it will have damage boost from Drillneck since bow skills deal projectile damage.

For 5L:
If using Chain Gem -> Drop Void Manipulation
If you're Deadeye with Ricochet, you can generally drop Chain. Build does so much damage that chaining 3 times is pretty overkill.

"
Reptyl wrote:
How do you guys fit both vaal auras and both blink and mirrow arrow on your bindings bars?

Also what is your opinion on vaal pact when playing with a support, that provides lots of life regen through vitality?

You can activate an aura and then replace it on the skillbar.

Regen is nice, but eventually you'll be fighting mobs that can out-DPS the regen rate. With the amount of damage this build is capable of, Vaal Pact is immensely powerful.
Does it make any sense to go Raider for this build?

I'm doing Raider with Way of the Poacher, Avatar of the Chase and Rapid Assault.

Should I drop Avatar of the Chase for Avatar of the Slaughter?

Should I simply reroll to deadeye?
i'm wondering if maligaros are "build" needed or can u use shadows and dusk instand?
You can. Or even Facebreakers
What about Snakebite??
Been following this guide on my newest character but need advice on new gear.

What piece of gear should I replace first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info