Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"

You can activate an aura and then replace it on the skillbar.

I don't have any auras on my bar.

LC: Ice Golem
MM: Blood Rage
RC: LA

Q: Frenzy
W: Blast Rain
E: Blink Arrow
R: Mirror Arrow (I suppose this one I have to play without then? But i like it to distract mobs though)
T: Vaal Haste
Last edited by Reptyl on Apr 1, 2016, 4:40:16 PM
"
Xevs wrote:
Been following this guide on my newest character but need advice on new gear.

What piece of gear should I replace first?

At this point, work on getting a 6L set up.
UPDATE: Reached level 91.
Gears are listed here:
Spoiler

I decided to drop maligaros and pick up a rare EVA gloves for extra life. Funny thing is, I only lost around 500~ dps with the rare gloves instead of Maligaros which was very much worth it for me for the amount of defense and accuracy i gained.

Currently I am sitting at 5087 life as level 91 which is plenty with around 7K evasion. DPS with auras and golem, I get 47k with BR and 35k with LA. With all charges and blood rage, 76k BR and 58K LA. 92% to hit with 3k accuracy. My LA gems aren't leveled because I just recently did the 20% vendor recipe so WED is sitting at like level 11 and Void manipulation sitting at 13. With those two gems maxed, should gain another 5k~ dps from the gem levels alone. which puts it above 60k.

I took vaal pact because of the ease and the safety that vaal pact offers at later level maps (T13+~). Have done uber with this build and can clear all the way up to T15 comfortably. Havent done Core yet mostly because I didn't get Core as my T15 drop a single time.

tl:dr
You can drop Maligaros for a defensive pair of gloves for better defense late game without losing too much offense. Vaal pact makes life easier later levels. Still pulling insane DPS out of my ass with over 5K life.
Last edited by KiwiPumkin on Apr 1, 2016, 6:18:16 PM
How do you get so high dps with Blast Rain? I have half of my LA dps with Blast Rain, 35k vs 17k.

My gear right now, I finally got lightning arrow on my rat's nest and boy is it ever nice combined with deadeye chain. I think my next upgrade will be 20% gems then I'm not sure from there. I don't think LA is necessary to have a 6L althought added crit would be nice. What do you guys think.
"
Xevs wrote:

Amulet. Ammy and Quiver are the two biggest DPS boosting slots. Best to go offensive on those and make up the deficiencies (life, res, etc) with Rings or other gear slots.

"
evenson wrote:

My gear right now, I finally got lightning arrow on my rat's nest and boy is it ever nice combined with deadeye chain. I think my next upgrade will be 20% gems then I'm not sure from there. I don't think LA is necessary to have a 6L althought added crit would be nice. What do you guys think.

Amulet, as above. Amulet can roll flat lightning, crit chance, multi, and elemental. Try to get as many of those 4 as you can. Keep in mind that 3 of those with high rolls is better than 4 with average to low ones.

"
KiwiPumkin wrote:

I took vaal pact because of the ease and the safety that vaal pact offers at later level maps (T13+~). Have done uber with this build and can clear all the way up to T15 comfortably. Havent done Core yet mostly because I didn't get Core as my T15 drop a single time.

You can drop Maligaros for a defensive pair of gloves for better defense late game without losing too much offense. Vaal pact makes life easier later levels. Still pulling insane DPS out of my ass with over 5K life.

The damage this build is capable of makes Vaal Pact a no-brainer. It's incredibly powerful. Maligaro's offer a larger DPS numbers, and I think more importantly make your big hits bigger, but I agree that a good rare glove makes a lot of sense. This build is capable of so much DPS, I think many times it's worth losing a little bit of DPS for the defensive power a nice rare can offer. If you can get Flat Lightning, Attack Speed, Life, and a couple of resistances, I'd take that over Maligaro's any day.
"
"
Xevs wrote:

Amulet. Ammy and Quiver are the two biggest DPS boosting slots. Best to go offensive on those and make up the deficiencies (life, res, etc) with Rings or other gear slots.

"
evenson wrote:

Amulet, as above. Amulet can roll flat lightning, crit chance, multi, and elemental. Try to get as many of those 4 as you can. Keep in mind that 3 of those with high rolls is better than 4 with average to low ones.

"
KiwiPumkin wrote:

The damage this build is capable of makes Vaal Pact a no-brainer. It's incredibly powerful. Maligaro's offer a larger DPS numbers, and I think more importantly make your big hits bigger, but I agree that a good rare glove makes a lot of sense. This build is capable of so much DPS, I think many times it's worth losing a little bit of DPS for the defensive power a nice rare can offer. If you can get Flat Lightning, Attack Speed, Life, and a couple of resistances, I'd take that over Maligaro's any day.

What do you think of these gloves?

I'm sitting at 4.5k life with 195/150/208 resists in HO

These are my current setups, what would be something I should upgrade (other than the Daresso 5L, planning to buy a 6L soon)?
Wondering what next upgrade should be. Working on enchants atm.

PSC lvl 94

5007hp
LA 78500
BR 93100

Last edited by Knuk on Apr 2, 2016, 4:54:49 AM
hello, i couldnt find an answer to a question I have with my voltaxic LA, Blast Rain:

So i crafted this jewel here wiht crit mult with elemental skills

does this apply to LA and Blast Rain or is this jewel garbage?
Last edited by thedude_eddie on Apr 2, 2016, 6:55:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info