Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Been having fun with this build check out ma vid http://youtu.be/17bRUeYJQrk
Hello,

I have a question about the build.
I started by doing AngryWeasels voltaxic LA build with evasion, then realising it hasnt been updated sine april 2016. Is it still viable for endgame, or should i rather think of swapping/recpeccing into this build for endgame content?

Also for the bandit quest on normal/cruel/merciless i killed all of them to get a total of 3 skill points. How screwed am i, should i consider re-lvling my ranger or am i fine?

Thanks
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Hello,

I started by doing AngryWeasels voltaxic LA build with evasion, then realising it hasnt been updated sine april 2016. Is it still viable for endgame, or should i rather think of swapping/recpeccing into this build for endgame content?

Also for the bandit quest on normal/cruel/merciless i killed all of them to get a total of 3 skill points. How screwed am i, should i consider re-lvling my ranger or am i fine?

Thanks

Im doing poison volt la/br. Evasion - qotf. And it has been ok so far, managed to clean all t15 with it, tried guardians but its hard (my bad because i was greedy and did corrupted)
For mapping its very pleasant build, however vs t16 bossess bow life builds with limited budget are kinda screwed.
And about bandits you can use 20 regret to change your decision. So its your choice if u want to reroll or spent 60regrets
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

Im doing poison volt la/br. Evasion - qotf. And it has been ok so far, managed to clean all t15 with it, tried guardians but its hard (my bad because i was greedy and did corrupted)
For mapping its very pleasant build, however vs t16 bossess bow life builds with limited budget are kinda screwed.
And about bandits you can use 20 regret to change your decision. So its your choice if u want to reroll or spent 60regrets

Ahh i see thanks, i didnt know that. Whats qotf?
I havent tried up to t15 maps yet. I have problems killing some of the essence, bosses in rare T8 maps like bog, that skeleton dino thing 1hits me.

Is it worth the 60 regrest for it? Or can i do as good with 3 skill points instead?
Im not sure wether i should change my gear/skill tree too to this one, from angryweasels one
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:

Ahh i see thanks, i didnt know that. Whats qotf?
I havent tried up to t15 maps yet. I have problems killing some of the essence, bosses in rare T8 maps like bog, that skeleton dino thing 1hits me.

Is it worth the 60 regrest for it? Or can i do as good with 3 skill points instead?
Im not sure wether i should change my gear/skill tree too to this one, from angryweasels one

qotf is queen of the forest :

its ok because of res//life and movespeed bonus. i was suprised that it served me well till t15, but kintsugi is better option - less movespeed// less evasion, but 20% damage mitigation.
when you suffer from being 1 hit you should get more life, max res, basalt flask, kintsugi - it should help you a lot.
currently im at 5.8k hp and its pretty safe amount for everything excluding guardians//shaper.
today i will try guardiands with kintsugi (with qotf i failed) + i will try to focus on affixes - last time i did corrupted and was punished for it :D + was careless with essences and i ended fighting vs tormented spirit possessed hydra.

i don't know what kind of gear//skill you are using so i cant relate, and about 3x points vs reward. 40 hp, 8%ias, frenzy charge are worth more than 1 skill point, but on the other hand 60 regret is quite a lot, you can leave regretting it until you get spare money, and now focus on stuff like good gear
Ah i see, thanks for the info.
How can i show my characters items?
Im following the skil tree according to this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1621827

I saw that it was a little different from Mathils and was thinking if i should change too.
Right now i really lack HP, i should get some better items. Damagewise its alright, but im using a 5l voltaxic atm.

Hmmm that really sucks, i messed up the bandits then :(
Guess ill see what i can do about it ugh!
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Ah i see, thanks for the info.
How can i show my characters items?
Im following the skil tree according to this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1621827

I saw that it was a little different from Mathils and was thinking if i should change too.
Right now i really lack HP, i should get some better items. Damagewise its alright, but im using a 5l voltaxic atm.

Hmmm that really sucks, i messed up the bandits then :(
Guess ill see what i can do about it ugh!

in privacy settings u can uncheck to hide your characters tab.
the tree you posted is really outdated :P i would reccomend doing something diffrent.
hp is kinda important. today i managed to kill shaper and guardiands with 5.8k hp (shaper 2 deaths) guardians deathless (except hydra - 1 death).
Ah thanks, i fixed it now, should be public.

Well damn lol... I managed now to swap most of the tree to look like Mathils skill tree. Im only at ~3400hp with my archer. Dont know how to increase it further :(

Could you take a look at mine and see what i could do different?

Thanks again ^^
3.4k is no good, i would consider 5k absolute minimum for smooth high tier mapping, and 6k enough (without kaom)

i would start with getting some good jewels with 7% life (thats 28 if u have 4 sockets)
then i would upgrade gear since your pieces have low//no life at all
also flask - granite is not good, basalt is better. jade could help too for survivability//diamond for dps. + 2 life flasks is too much, 1 is enough

here is my gear :

with it i was able to do guardians//shaper with this build while having 5.8k hp
also there are some minor changes. for example method of madness is not that good anymore (it was good when volt was 100%conversions)
also pathfinder provides more benefits to this build than deadeye.
and if you are using poison getting spell totem + wither is very good against bossess (especially guardiands//shaper)
also frenzy charges are important and u should consider using them - they provide very huge dps boost (currently im running 7)
Last edited by soilwork3r on Nov 4, 2016, 2:58:01 PM
Thanks, thatll help. I will be needing to change quite some stuff for more HP.
What kind of jewels are you using?

I saw that HP and damage ones are really expensive. Might need to buy the more common ones first.
Also are endurance charges from the daressos armor worth having still? Or should i also change to the kintsugi that you are using?

How does spell totem and wither help btw? Im not so familiar with the skills

Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info