Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Rysengard wrote:
Should I drop Lightning Coil? I can't get enough intelligence (required 155), currently at 100 +30 from a node and lacking 25 Intelligence.

Spoiler

I am currently obtaining 22% Lightning Res, 22% Cold Res, 10% Fire Res from jewels.

If I drop lightning coil, I will gain:

+20-30 Life (From rare chest)
+1000 Eva or more (From 1.5k Eva Chest)
7% Attack Speed (From replacing one of my rings and not having to consider resistances)
25 Intelligence (From replacing ring)
Wrath Lv 14 -> Lv 20
Herald of Ice Lv 20 / Thunder Lv 14 -> Herald of Thunder Lv 20
Up to 20% Increased Projectile/Damage Increase from replacing gems (to off-set the lightning damage loss from coil)

If I ever you I would drop the chain and get it from Ascendancy instead. You're Deadeye anyway. That means you can use Inc Crit in the empty slot, that means you're gonna have much much higher crit chance than before meaning you can drop Rat's Nest. And you can get a decent helm with 40+ int and some res and life in that slot.

And now that you can use wrath 20 and dropped chain you're gonna basically have 40% more damage than before with more survivability and more consistent crits.

It's really pointless to use a chain gem if you're deadeye imo. Makes gearing harder also your survivability/damage lower.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
13isLucky wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:
What is best Curse on hit-Assassin's mark setup? I am using it with HoT but its not working good as I kill monsters from far and fast.Should I toss in a Wrath or HoI in those links?
From the OP's original post.

Gloves - For Mapping - Frenzy + Curse on hit + Assassin's Mark + Herald of Ice
For Atziri - Frenzy + Curse on hit + Assassin's Mark + Herald of Thunder

Heya , thanks a lot ^^ That setup swap is a nice idea .. shame I didn't figure it out earlier :D I lose about 1k dps switching from HoT to HoI but it shouldn't matter much I guess. Thanks again :D

Update: HoI is really working well , it actually made my mapping more faster! ty ^^
Last edited by Aedre32 on Mar 31, 2016, 9:14:29 AM
I'm running the champion version of this build but with Tornado Shot as sole attack skill.

I have Tornado Shot - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Added Lightning Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage - Void Manipulation - Faster Attacks.

It works nicely but I wonder if there is a better combination that works for AoE and single target. Pierce would give 29% more projectile damage. Maybe thats better as Faster Attacks for instance?
Last edited by Acceler8 on Mar 31, 2016, 9:23:55 AM
I'm currently lvl 83 deadeye, with +1 chains, so i drop chain gem for slower projectal. My crit chance w/o golem and power charges is 38%, with golem and pc it is 49%. Should i change sp gem to ics gem, for that sweet 2% base crit?

My gear.
Spoiler
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Mar 31, 2016, 9:50:42 AM
Hey guys im a Deadeye, Currently level 78 with 2.9k hp and reg res cap. What should i upgrade or change or make my char even better. My passive tree is on my profile. Im kinda stuck on where to go and i need the res Ring till i find a gg dps res ring. Like on what nodes should i get next and whatnot.
And also what crit chance should I switch to facebreakers?. Sitting 55% crit chance with 413% multiplier with golem only no charges

Lightning arrow 29k with Wrath,Herald of ice and Ice Golem. 54k Fully buffed (with charges)
Blast Rain 27k Wrath,Herald of ice and Ice Golem. No idea fully buffed.
Spoiler
Last edited by shockertrent on Mar 31, 2016, 1:29:45 PM
"
13isLucky wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:
What is best Curse on hit-Assassin's mark setup? I am using it with HoT but its not working good as I kill monsters from far and fast.Should I toss in a Wrath or HoI in those links?

What is the point of Frenzy in the 4l?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
13isLucky wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:

What is the point of Frenzy in the 4l?
Keeps mark up on Bosses I believe.
While this may have been asked in answered and if it was I am sorry for asking again, but what stat is more important on voltaxic the lightning dmg or attack speed. looking to buy another voltaxic to 6 link and looking for a good one but cant afford the perfect ones. so it is better to give up 1 attack speed to get 320+ lightning top end or better to get 310+ with 15as?
"
Forith wrote:
While this may have been asked in answered and if it was I am sorry for asking again, but what stat is more important on voltaxic the lightning dmg or attack speed. looking to buy another voltaxic to 6 link and looking for a good one but cant afford the perfect ones. so it is better to give up 1 attack speed to get 320+ lightning top end or better to get 310+ with 15as?

Perfect DPS number is 351.85. (15% / 1-325)

Example:

15% / 1-313 is 342.55 DPS
12% / 1-325 is 342.77 DPS

You either attack a little faster or hit a little harder, but ultimately it ends up about the same. Since you pretty much one-shot most stuff with good gear, I would err to the higher lightning damage side, since the attack speed difference is fairly small.

Someone else may have numbers that back up AS being better, but in my mind, I would go for the high lightning roll.
thank you for the response =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info