Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
dguay wrote:

What do you think of these gloves?

I'm sitting at 4.5k life with 195/150/208 resists in HO

Gloves are really nice. Shame there's no max life, but you could yolo-exalt and hope for the best.

Unless you're really concerned about Elemental Weakness, there's no reason to have your resistances that high. 135 in HO will be the max of 75 in merciless. I'd readjust your gear to lower the 195 and 208 (fire/lightning?)

"
BlueFlame190 wrote:

These are my current setups, what would be something I should upgrade (other than the Daresso 5L, planning to buy a 6L soon)?

Depending on your budget, the Rings seem like the weakest links. Ideally you'd get WED and Flat Lighting, with Life/Resists/Int in the remaining.

"
Knuk wrote:
Wondering what next upgrade should be. Working on enchants atm.

PSC lvl 94

5007hp
LA 78500
BR 93100

Do you need any upgrades? Lol.

Amulet is the only noticeable spot. Ideally you get a quadfecta with WED, Flat Lightning, Crit Chance and Multi. You just have a low (for an amulet) flat lightning and the multi. Not sure you need any upgrades, but that's the most obvious spot.

"
thedude_eddie wrote:
hello, i couldnt find an answer to a question I have with my voltaxic LA, Blast Rain:

So i crafted this jewel here wiht crit mult with elemental skills

does this apply to LA and Blast Rain or is this jewel garbage?

The physical damage is mostly useless, but the elemental skill multi and projectile affect both LA and BR. Good rolls on those.
Love this build so far... I'm lvl 51, having trouble with mana issues. Is there some sort of mana leech for this build recommended? Are we relying on assassin's mark mana on kill?
"
slimweebs wrote:
Love this build so far... I'm lvl 51, having trouble with mana issues. Is there some sort of mana leech for this build recommended? Are we relying on assassin's mark mana on kill?

There's a bit of mana leech stuffed way down towards the Duelist area, but that could be a good distance from where you're currently on the tree. Look for the nearest available jewel socket and find a jewel with +2 mana gained from enemies hit by your attacks. After leech is enough to cover mana issues you can always swap out the jewel for some other stats.

Edit: Essence Sap is much closer to the Ranger starting area than the two points of health and mana leech near the Duelist branch, but you're putting in three points worth of passives to get that +2 mana on hit compared to two passive points to pick up a jewel socket somewhere. There's the one halfway between Ranger and Shadow or the one near the Heartseeker passive if you've gone that way.
Last edited by Berdusk on Apr 3, 2016, 2:29:03 AM
hi Mathil, im currently lvl 90 in PSC,
upgraded my gear recently, the only funny thing here is my voltaxic, still didnt get a 6L spending around 300 fus atm...

im a scion with 4.6k life now..
these r my gears, would you please give me some advice?? for example, is 6Linking my voltaxic my 1st priority now?

thanks in advanced=).

besides, i found out that,
CWDT phase run with

reflection enchantment is very useful especially during some sticky fight..
Last edited by aMIgolala on Apr 3, 2016, 9:55:42 AM
"
dguay wrote:

The physical damage is mostly useless, but the elemental skill multi and projectile affect both LA and BR. Good rolls on those.

thank you ^^

another one:
yesterday i found these gloves which increased my tooltip dps for 1k

maybe i should have mastercrafter + lighning damage instead of lifeleech?
current ll: 0.98
life: 5210

Last edited by thedude_eddie on Apr 3, 2016, 10:54:22 AM
Rerolled my CoC quill rain assassin into a LA/blast rain voltaxic rift assassin yesterday on PSC.
I decided to drop blood rage and self cast frenzy charges, really hate the degen of blood rage.
This is my gear untill so far, still need to improve some gear slots but that will come later.

got 5k life now. Don't know what my dps is atm, can check that if someone would like to know.
I'd like to have some feedback on my gear and frenzy charge regeneration.

thanks in advance!
If I'm not doing uber atziri / lab and only farming t9-14, do I really need a 6L voltaxic?

I have one, but I don't think the poison does much for me. I'm thinking of selling it, getting a 5L, and using the ex to buy better gear in other slots.

I tried taking the poison out and it doesn't SEEM to affect single target dps, but I think I'm only seeing what I want to see.
"
If I'm not doing uber atziri / lab and only farming t9-14, do I really need a 6L voltaxic?

I have one, but I don't think the poison does much for me. I'm thinking of selling it, getting a 5L, and using the ex to buy better gear in other slots.

I tried taking the poison out and it doesn't SEEM to affect single target dps, but I think I'm only seeing what I want to see.

5L Uber viable. 6l is just bonus.

Poison is important for Blast Rain imo, you hit the boss like 4-5 times then you stop hitting and it just melts down. It makes huge difference on BR imo.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
I would suggest in the Deadeye tree to grab the skill that chains. My current set up 6 link voltaxic with slower projectiles instead of chain gives me around 130k DPS buffed.

This is my current set up. In dead eye tree I did not get extra projectile instead I got chain, Dropped chain out of my 6 link and put slower projectiles. DPS is around 130k buffed on LA and 80k Blast rain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info