Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

what gems to drop for 5l for lightning arrow and blast rain?
"
rnshah5 wrote:
what gems to drop for 5l for lightning arrow and blast rain?

poison
Does anyone have an updated skill tree for this? I can't get it to load.
"
rciv wrote:
Does anyone have an updated skill tree for this? I can't get it to load.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQBeAdEFLQYjCC4NjQ-rFr8ZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOC5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFJE0p9S1dM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWyMbWxuPW8nb55wUnTtdct293cHeu97FH11fyuDCYTFhs6HE4d2idOJ4Iw2jX2Nfo9gkx-XBppqm7WcpJ2qoJ-hIqGkokCjiqfUr-u1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvoC-p8DjwTPDM8M6xKLKStNv037WitrB4dvjn-ZY51TqYu0_7YPuDu968bP0-PzF_rr-yP_e
"
Damier wrote:
I am enjoying Deadeye because i do redicilous damage with it. I've tried out pathfinder but i think i need a Headhunter and/or a little bit better gear to fully utilize it.

Raider is good for mapping but i find it a bit too uncomfortable to being forced to sustain the frenzy charges to fully get the benefits of the ascendancy to use.

I havent personally played assassin or scion, but i ve seen people playing it and in all the cases they agreed my damage to be way superior (same gear actually, we swapped around gears to test it).

Only downside i really dislike about Deadeye against Raider and Pathfinder is the slightly lacking mobility. But it's fine.

Hope it helped.

I'm not sure if it's been asked already, but what would you drop for 5L Lightning Arrow and Blast Rain? I don't really have the luxury of obtaining 6L gear, so...

And, for Deadeye, besides the +1 Chain, what did you put the other two points into?
"
Nitorita wrote:
"
Damier wrote:
I am enjoying Deadeye because i do redicilous damage with it. I've tried out pathfinder but i think i need a Headhunter and/or a little bit better gear to fully utilize it.

Raider is good for mapping but i find it a bit too uncomfortable to being forced to sustain the frenzy charges to fully get the benefits of the ascendancy to use.

I havent personally played assassin or scion, but i ve seen people playing it and in all the cases they agreed my damage to be way superior (same gear actually, we swapped around gears to test it).

Only downside i really dislike about Deadeye against Raider and Pathfinder is the slightly lacking mobility. But it's fine.

Hope it helped.

I'm not sure if it's been asked already, but what would you drop for 5L Lightning Arrow and Blast Rain? I don't really have the luxury of obtaining 6L gear, so...

And, for Deadeye, besides the +1 Chain, what did you put the other two points into?

Farshot. It is a 1.3 Multiplier if you use it correctly.
"
Damier wrote:

Okay, thanks. I considered just grabbing the two plain nodes for +20% Crit Chance and +20% Damage, but I'll trust your judgement.

If I only have a 5L bow and chest, what should I drop in the LA and BR links?

Also, what are your Bandits? Oak/All/Kraityn?

Thanks a bunch!!
"
Nitorita wrote:
"
Damier wrote:

Okay, thanks. I considered just grabbing the two plain nodes for +20% Crit Chance and +20% Damage, but I'll trust your judgement.

If I only have a 5L bow and chest, what should I drop in the LA and BR links?

Also, what are your Bandits? Oak/All/Kraityn?

Thanks a bunch!!

You can find almost all answer in post #1 of Mathil.
"
Mathil wrote:
Bandits - Life (Oak)--- 8 Attack Speed (Kraityn) --- Frenzy Charge (Kraityn)

"BANDITS? BANDITS? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS?"
Spoiler

It's just about this but life from normal, attack speed in cruel and frenzy in merciless. You can choose to get a power charge in merciless but I felt I could keep frenzies up much more reliably so I was happier to take that.

Blast Rain + WED + Conc effect + Poison + Void Manipulation (6L+ Add Lightning Damage)

Lightning Arrow + GMP + WED + Added Lightning + Void Manipulation (6L+ Inc Critical Strikes)

Still dooing this build a bit modified but really nice build thx mate
Hello,

Finally found a VR, so I'm eager to try this build out! I already have a pair of Maligaro's gloves sitting in the stash waiting, so basically all I need (for starters anyways) is the helm.

A couple of questions I hope somebody could answer:
1) Is Drillneck a bad quiver for this build, or could it be utilized until a better rare quiver is found / bought?
2) I'm seeing quite mixed feelings about the original skill point allocations that Mathil posted - is the build too squishy this way? If it is, is there some kind of consensus what should be tweaked? As I understood Acrobatics would be a great defensive addition to this, how about Phase Acrobatics as well? What should be left out in order to get them?
3) I'm on the fence whether to do this from Shadow or Ranger. Assassin has a huge amount of crit added to the build, but is it too narrow specialization? The other one I'm thinking is the Deadeye from Ranger. Would the accuracy become a problem without it? Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info