Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
zmajmkd wrote:
to damier how much life do u have, also did u clear uber?

4726. Yes multiple times deathless now. Several times it was super close. Dunno, sometimes i'm sort of dreamy :-)
hey guys
if i use deadeye and use +1chain skill
so i use 6L LA is how to build is the best?

LA + lighting dmg + gmp+ wed + void
and last is chain or inc crit dmg is the best?
Should I go Deadeye or Champion? I've got a 6L Voltaxic and I can probably sell a few things to get a decent rat's nest and what have you. What do you guys think?
I must say that having 3 chains makes for clearing to reach almost 3 screens away, great build when it comes around.
"
hotshotgghot wrote:
hey guys
if i use deadeye and use +1chain skill
so i use 6L LA is how to build is the best?

LA + lighting dmg + gmp+ wed + void
and last is chain or inc crit dmg is the best?

I went inc. critical strikes due to Surgeon flasks and shattering / shocking. But you can try all the cool gems out and see what fits you the best.
"
Should I go Deadeye or Champion? I've got a 6L Voltaxic and I can probably sell a few things to get a decent rat's nest and what have you. What do you guys think?

Champion is super tanky and will result in a more smooth expierence. It will however, not even come close to reach the same amount of damage as Deadeye/Assassin/Scion or even Raider/Pathfinder does. It's the most defensive choice.
Last edited by Damier on Mar 22, 2016, 12:34:00 PM
Im wondering - what are the "perfect" enchantments for this build (Deadeye, Raider)?
"
Poerger wrote:
Im wondering - what are the "perfect" enchantments for this build (Deadeye, Raider)?

There are no perfect ones.

Blastrain enchant = more singletarget DPS.
Lightning arrow = more AoE DPS nomatter if you get damage or additional enemies hit (Both can be used just like that, Ricochet from deadeye and this one lets you take out chain gem which is a _huge_ DPS buff)

Boots = I prefer the 12% attackspeed after you have killed recently. You can also go for leech if you want.

Gloves = Decree of Winter = Rip in Elereflect, Decree of Fury = Rip in Phys reflect. Tried both, that is what happened to me actually.

I stick to the Dilbows :-)

Addition to boots: For Atziri/Uber the other alternative would be Lightnign damage if you _havent_ killed recnetly. Helps A LOT in normal and Splitphases.

Last edited by Damier on Mar 22, 2016, 12:51:05 PM
"
Damier wrote:
"

Champion is super tanky and will result in a more smooth expierence. It will however, not even come close to reach the same amount of damage as Deadeye/Assassin/Scion or even Raider/Pathfinder does. It's the most defensive choice.

You seem to really enjoy Deadeye. If you could have one level 100 volt char right now, would you stick with Deadeye or would you switch to something else? Also which do you prefer between Scion with Deadeye & Assassin or Ranger with Raider or Ranger with Pathfinder?
Last edited by LotionExplosion on Mar 22, 2016, 1:38:33 PM
"
"
Damier wrote:
"

You seem to really enjoy Deadeye. If you could have one level 100 volt char right now, would you stick with Deadeye or would you switch to something else? Also which do you prefer between Scion with Deadeye & Assassin or Ranger with Raider or Ranger with Pathfinder?

I am enjoying Deadeye because i do redicilous damage with it. I've tried out pathfinder but i think i need a Headhunter and/or a little bit better gear to fully utilize it.

Raider is good for mapping but i find it a bit too uncomfortable to being forced to sustain the frenzy charges to fully get the benefits of the ascendancy to use.

I havent personally played assassin or scion, but i ve seen people playing it and in all the cases they agreed my damage to be way superior (same gear actually, we swapped around gears to test it).

Only downside i really dislike about Deadeye against Raider and Pathfinder is the slightly lacking mobility. But it's fine.

Hope it helped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info