Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

feedback at lvl86 pathfinder.

The free poison gem is awesome, my flask last 10+sec so I can perma speed + phys dmg reduction while mapping.
Boss melt with a 5L blast rain (which is 6L with pathfinder since free poison).

Next step: do atziri and see how it goes with longer boss fight.

my tooltip is very low on LA (10k I believe), not sure about ppl claiming they can reach 200k, i guess it's without GMP/Chain ?
"
reliq wrote:
feedback at lvl86 pathfinder.

The free poison gem is awesome, my flask last 10+sec so I can perma speed + phys dmg reduction while mapping.
Boss melt with a 5L blast rain (which is 6L with pathfinder since free poison).

Next step: do atziri and see how it goes with longer boss fight.

my tooltip is very low on LA (10k I believe), not sure about ppl claiming they can reach 200k, i guess it's without GMP/Chain ?

Just without the "Chain"-Gem since it is not needed if you can get your hands on the "Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional Enemies"-Enchant on the helmet _and_ grab the Ricochet(+1Chain) node from Deadeye.

It's not claiming. I downloaded OBS today and have setup everything and made some testruns to record some hightier map runs and/or Uber. My Tooltip DPS on LA with my maxdps setup is around 220k. Still missing added lightning damage lvl 21 x 2 and Wrath lvl 21.
IGn Name: Spatten
Last edited by Spatt on Mar 22, 2016, 4:17:59 AM
So I guess Deadeye really is a lot more DPS than Champion...

Looks like I'm rerolling again!

I'm at 73 with 2900 health getting destroyed by the Gorge boss. Should my 5 link blast rain be destroying him in one or two salvos? Because it's not and that has me really frustrated when he just flicker strikes me.

Bought this beauty yesterday. The WED and Multi were perfect and the other stats fit everything that I needed.
SO my tooltip dps is super low at 6k dps Lightning arrow and 7k dps blast rain. Is it because my gems are low leveled or what? They are at lv18 btw
Last edited by Connerpro on Mar 22, 2016, 9:43:46 AM
"
So I guess Deadeye really is a lot more DPS than Champion...

Looks like I'm rerolling again!

I'm at 73 with 2900 health getting destroyed by the Gorge boss. Should my 5 link blast rain be destroying him in one or two salvos? Because it's not and that has me really frustrated when he just flicker strikes me.

Hi there. I dont want to sound rude mate but you really should get some levels before doing T9 maps! There's not even a good reason to do so. You still can run T2 Maps and get 100 or 98% XP! Plesae use a XP penatly calculator (just google poe xp penatly) to do the right maps!

No, Craityn has high dodge and he even takes some salvos for me to kill. He's super dangerous overall.

3k Life is just about the edge which you want to have to START mapping T1/2s. So you overextended a bit my friend :-)
"
Connerpro wrote:
SO my tooltip dps is super low at 6k dps Lightning arrow and 7k dps blast rain. Is it because my gems are low leveled or what? They are at lv18 btw

Gems, gear, Jewels, Level ( Passive nodes ), Helm Enchants and other synergies. So you re missing a lot i guess. Dont give up, the build can accelerate pretty fast but you have to gear propperly and not only 1sided ( like 1 sick item, rest is bad)
"
iCatalin wrote:

Bought this beauty yesterday. The WED and Multi were perfect and the other stats fit everything that I needed.

Thats a good ami you sniped there! You can use that until you have the currency and/or the nerves to craft yourself a (agate would be best base, however Onyx works as well) high itemlevel one!

COngratz bro!
to damier how much life do u have, also did u clear uber?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info