3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
taolek wrote:
thx for you're help.

I'm lvl 84 with the build, and i got 6140hp

i don't really see where i can get the 400 more life exept by removing "ambidexterity" (5 passive points)

Is it really worth it? because removing ambidexterity remove basicly 40% physical damage

it is worth, but take other damage nodes(cleaving or slaughter). you get +12 life per level, you have jewel slot in ranger's area(7%life potential), you can remove "cloth and chain" if ele resistances on rare items allow, 7k is reachable around lvl90-92.
www.poeurl.com/2oF
Ok

Why not try "Thick skin"?? it's near the build and with 3 points we get +18% life, more than 3 points near constitution.
haha, because i missed it. take thick skin for sure.
"
triwesterki wrote:
haha, because i missed it. take thick skin for sure.

haha ok!

I got 1 last question :

As i'm low on inteligent, i can't level up some gems (Aura's and curses). Could it be worth it to get a +30 intel so i can level up theses gems?
hello im back.
just want to ask if i did the right decision, i bought the 184% soul taker and gain 2k increased damage is the damage increase worth the price? and right now i only use 319 pdps rare axe, should i start to farm to get some higher pdps axe? this is on the standard league.

anyways my marauder(breach) was stock on level 79 having problem being freeze and die ):
and sometimes my leech cant carry me any advice? what is lacking or im doing wrong.

last question breach will end and all items and character will go standard right?

im always visiting this thread and love reading any updates ^_^

thanks much and God Bless all ^_^
"
taolek wrote:

haha ok!

I got 1 last question :

As i'm low on inteligent, i can't level up some gems (Aura's and curses). Could it be worth it to get a +30 intel so i can level up theses gems?

for auras -yes, for curses- no. keep curses on low level because it is triggerable spell and should be suitable with cwdt gem level. even lvl 1 is ok.
Last edited by triwesterki on Feb 7, 2017, 4:22:16 PM
"
swordkis1 wrote:
hello im back.
just want to ask if i did the right decision, i bought the 184% soul taker and gain 2k increased damage is the damage increase worth the price? and right now i only use 319 pdps rare axe, should i start to farm to get some higher pdps axe? this is on the standard league.

hello.
in general - worth, but i guess you could win same amount of dps upgrading other item. for example my amulet provides +6k dps, gloves - +5k. even +60 (380pdps) rare axes go for 30-40ex.
you should if you want perfect build, for most content this weapons are ok.
"

anyways my marauder(breach) was stock on level 79 having problem being freeze and die ):

are you using utility anti-freeze flask?
12 seconds immunity is enough for most scenarios, in case boss spams freezing spells or chilled ground on map i take one more anti freeze.
. even if flasks ran out and i was frozen, i have chance to survive because freeze duration depends on my maximum life and vengeance saves my life.
"
and sometimes my leech cant carry me any advice? what is lacking or im doing wrong.

vengeance gem, flask management. good advice is don't use steps, always press shift for attack from place, because while you're running you're not attacking. no attack=no leech. 1-2 extra steps can kill you in tough situations.
"
last question breach will end and all items and character will go standard right?

yes everything will go standart.
Soup, would you recommend the new Spiked Gloves base for extra melee damage? Or is there a reason to stick with Hydrascale Gauntlets?
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
"
hello.
in general - worth, but i guess you could win same amount of dps upgrading other item. for example my amulet provides +6k dps, gloves - +5k. even +60 (380pdps) rare axes go for 30-40ex.
you should if you want perfect build, for most content this weapons are ok.

are you using utility anti-freeze flask?
12 seconds immunity is enough for most scenarios, in case boss spams freezing spells or chilled ground on map i take one more anti freeze. even if flasks ran out and i was frozen, i have chance to survive because freeze duration depends on my maximum life and vengeance saves my life.

vengeance gem, flask management. good advice is don't use steps, always press shift for attack from place, because while you're running you're not attacking. no attack=no leech. 1-2 extra steps can kill you in tough situations.[/quote]

thank you so much for the reply so much info.
~yeah i totally forget using anti-freeze lol.

~wait wait what do you mean by not using steps? and always press shift for attack?
hmm as i recall i am re-positioning/making some steps when i attacks specially when mobs knock back or running and that was time time my leech cant carry me.

can you please explain what you mean about not using steps and about the press shift for attacks. so much thanks in advance ^_^

God Bless us all

(sorry dont know how to quote)
Last edited by swordkis1 on Feb 7, 2017, 11:46:31 PM
"
lanteam wrote:
Soup, would you recommend the new Spiked Gloves base for extra melee damage? Or is there a reason to stick with Hydrascale Gauntlets?

There is no reason for hydrascale, i would recommend any base with 70+ life, 75+ resistances, 15+ attack speed. good if base has some armour, ofc spiked gloves base is best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info