3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

it's been a long time but it's finally dead huh, rest in peace
"
kwazi wrote:
it's been a long time but it's finally dead huh, rest in peace

I tried the best I could.

Spoiler

The very least I could manage is saving it from being utter garbage by at least making it a very decent (and really fun) speed-clearer. It's no Flicker Strike or pre-nerf Winter Orb, but it can at least sustain better than those builds!

When they fix Multistrike, do you think that would make a difference? Loving the leveling part until now ;D. Thanks for the Build, i dont have much time these days, but I love playing melee since closed beta ;D
"
KingLeoric666 wrote:
When they fix Multistrike, do you think that would make a difference? Loving the leveling part until now ;D. Thanks for the Build, i dont have much time these days, but I love playing melee since closed beta ;D

Interesting, I didn't even know it was bugged.

For the uninitiated, this seems to be the problem:

I'm not sure if it's going to fix anything or not. The projected speed on POB still seems pretty low for facetanking. More testing is required.

On another note, I'm not sure if the Guard nodes on the passive tree are worth it, I'm not seeing much of a difference in survivability with the improved uptime of MS/VMS, and I don't even notice the doubled armour when it procs.

The Fortify clusters, on the other hand, are making a noticeable impact and I can take more risks, especially against Legion packs, surviving from both +phys% and +as% rares at the same time.
Last edited by ChaoMing on Jun 17, 2019, 12:54:01 AM
so wait, we can't hit ludicrous speed on DS/cleave anymore right? is that what you're telling me?

if so then i just lost my reason to come back to poe :( i loved the insane APS levels this game could hit
"
kwazi wrote:
so wait, we can't hit ludicrous speed on DS/cleave anymore right? is that what you're telling me?

if so then i just lost my reason to come back to poe :( i loved the insane APS levels this game could hit

So the way GGG changed Berserkers is that they largely rely on snowballing. They start out slow and a little weak (although I can still one-tap packs). The more monsters they attack, they get faster and stronger as they build up Rage. After Uber Lab, you can start building Blitz charges very quickly (smacking a white pack usually gives me 20 right off the bat for 5 seconds) to give you a hefty boost of speed early on to start your snowball. You can then climax by dumping Rage into Berserk to get some massive, temporary boosts to damage and speed.

In my current state when I walk into a map, I can achieve 4 attacks per second.

Without Multistrike and Berserk enabled with 50 Rage and 20 Blitz, I can achieve 10 attacks per second.

When I gem swap to Multistrike, I can achieve 12 attacks per second (but it is bugged and is slightly slower than that, maybe 11 attacks per second).

When I dump Rage into Berserk, my attacks per second goes up to 14 attacks per second (but Multistrike is still bugged, so maybe 12 attacks per second), but that quickly goes down to 9.5~10 attacks per second because of the Rage bleed but still keeping the Blitz charges.

My POB as of today:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/bvWieF39

You're still fast, but I don't know if people were reaching 16 attacks per second and upward before the Multistrike nerf. I remember the highest I got was 12 attacks per second back then, but my mapping clear speed was abysmal as well back then.
Last edited by ChaoMing on Jun 19, 2019, 6:33:50 PM
Hey y'all, I haven't checked this in awhile, but I still get messages now again from those still following the build. I've done loads of calculations. and Dual Strike just isn't up to par compared to Double Strike. It's not less dps for single target and clearing, you lose life from using the jewel, and it is slower due to the new speed multiplier. Also, the clones from Vaal Double Strike are just insane. Also, you could go claws and use Bloodseeker in your offhand, but honestly crit foils are where it's at. When I think back on my first Shaper kill in 2017, with 300k dps and using Resolute Technique... Lots has changed since then. My current swords aren't even that impressive, one isn't even 300 pdps, and yet my full single target dps right now is hypothetically around 10 million. Using Splash and Ancestral call for clearing. I haven't even used Berserk yet, Rage is hard enough to build without blowing it in 2 seconds, and Vaal Warchief and Vaal DB are already enough clearing power and take up 2 slots, but Berserk would bring it to 15 mill. Maybe worth practicing? WTB bigger skill bar :/

Just ran Shaper for the first time this league and even got it deathless AND got my first Starforge to drop. The vid is uploading now, but here's my PoB if you're interested: https://pastebin.com/AKEHva12

Vids' up:
https://youtu.be/Igt6o3EoidM
Last edited by roguemjb on Jul 6, 2019, 2:24:00 PM
I feel like with the triple rage from Rite of Ruin should allow this to go higher than 12 attacks per second easily...
If you haven't tried Vaal Double Strike, you should give it a shot. I might make a full build guide for it, if I feel like dedicating the time. Feels great on bosses, and clearing with flicker is actually doable as of this league. Here's a vid of a juiced phoenix map to show what I mean:

https://youtu.be/I4ScHNJ1_y0
My favourite build all time, is not viable on 3.8 right?

@roguemjb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info