3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Up we go!

Any insights so far?
"
EDIT: Not so sure about Multistrike as a primary support gem, I'm seeing better results from Rage Support.

Why? The whole point of initial build was to have highest AS possible.

Does Having extra rage generator helps that much with berserk sustain?

And just swap the Ancestral Call.

=====

Any thoughts about some of the new skills?

Specifically:

- Impale Support.

The effect is insane.

We have dread banner and it might be enough to use that mechanic for clearspeed, but for bosses that extra unreduced dmg might be huge, no?

- Close Combat Support (dunno if it's good, probably with 6l setup it can replace melee psys)

P.S. What about putting 2nd Might And Influence Jewel for extra splash, to have that pack clear speed permanently?

POB gives more DPS with it, than with your yellow gem (at cost of some hp and resses tho)
Last edited by lownoise on Jun 8, 2019, 10:04:55 AM
If anyone else has any questions or concerns, whisper me in-game! My IGN is Berserkerletics, my Rage-locked Ultimate Ironman.

"
lownoise wrote:
"
EDIT: Not so sure about Multistrike as a primary support gem, I'm seeing better results from Rage Support.

Why? The whole point of initial build was to have highest AS possible.

Does Having extra rage generator helps that much with berserk sustain?

And just swap the Ancestral Call.

While I was leveling up to Act 9, pack clearing was practically always one-tapping the mobs, and Multistrike doesn't feel as fast as the old one which is probably what GGG was going for when they took off "40%~50% more attack speed". Because I was one-tapping all of the packs, Multistrike made that first 3-hit repeat very weak and I was never actually seeing the 2nd and 3rd empowered repeats, so it feels a little useless (detrimental, even) for pack-clearing. I replaced it with Rage because when you combine it with the Crave the Slaughter ascendancy, you get 2 Rage per hit, halving the time it takes to get fully snowballed. It also makes it faster to get 5~10 rage to use your Berserk buff for whatever reason.

"
- Impale Support.

I haven't tried it yet and I don't think I will until I get my hands on a Bringer of Rain, that's when you start to really ramp up your speed and start getting some Impale stacking in. It could be a potential replacement for Ruthless but we'll have to wait and see.

"
- Close Combat Support

This is a hard "no" from me. With all this attack speed in the projected calculations, you should have no trouble zooming away from a nasty thing with Whirling Blades. The "59% more damage" multiplier is lower than what Multistrike (50%/99%), Ruthless (0%/0%/132%), and the base damage (+# to +# physical damage) that Rage Support will give you if you sustain your DPS.

Plus, it can only be used with Axes and Swords. :)

"
What about putting 2nd Might And Influence Jewel

Well hot damn I wish we could. Sadly, we are hard-limited to 1. Game rules, sorry!
Last edited by ChaoMing on Jun 8, 2019, 2:02:54 PM
What do you think about Leap slam instead whirling blades? I'm in love with the smoothness of new Leap Slam and havent tried Whirling Blades yet.
"
feelthepain wrote:
What do you think about Leap slam instead whirling blades? I'm in love with the smoothness of new Leap Slam and havent tried Whirling Blades yet.

It's completely up to you. Whirling Blades helps you zoom through maps faster, Leap Slam helps solve the problem of going over ledges and chasms.

I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶C̶l̶a̶w̶s̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶f̶u̶l̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶J̶e̶w̶e̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶M̶e̶t̶h̶o̶d̶"̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶n̶c̶h̶.̶

Edit: Haha just kidding, you can't leap with Claws!
Last edited by ChaoMing on Jun 8, 2019, 4:46:53 PM
You can't leap with claws
"
TFTealC wrote:
You can't leap with claws

Oh, I totally forgot about that!
Quick little change:

Maligaro's Virtuosity sets our Crit Multi to 300%. I didn't see that change at the time and that's a hefty change, but we will stand fast.

I am changing the gloves to Shadows and Dust. Rampage is an awesome mechanic.

It's really cheap, too!

Credits to DKhronos for pointing out the Maligaro's change to me. Thanks man!
How about Steel Skin instead of Vaal Molten Shell? Armor seems like bit low for molten shell but steel skins duration is too low.
How important the global phys dmg on this jewel. I got lucky with the corruption today :D
Last edited by feelthepain on Jun 8, 2019, 7:36:38 PM
"
feelthepain wrote:
How about Steel Skin instead of Vaal Molten Shell? Armor seems like bit low for molten shell but steel skins duration is too low.
How important the global phys dmg on this jewel.

Don't forget that we can get 1 flask that grants "+#% increased Armour during Flask Effect".

"
How important the global phys dmg on this jewel. I got lucky with the corruption today :D

The "double damage" portion of this jewel is the most important part of it. That's a lot of damage, and it stacks with the double damage chance from Crave the Slaughter.
Last edited by ChaoMing on Jun 8, 2019, 7:38:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info