3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Ye im gana try it again like i do all leagues only reason i play is for this build, they did some change to multistrike but who knows prob still crap. fingers crossed. plus league mechanic seems to fit this build i feel.
"
koushmighty wrote:
Ye im gana try it again like i do all leagues only reason i play is for this build, they did some change to multistrike but who knows prob still crap. fingers crossed. plus league mechanic seems to fit this build i feel.
Please tell me if it works
"
Karibean12 wrote:
My favourite build all time, is not viable on 3.8 right?

@roguemjb

Just saw your post. It is viable with crit swords, but the instant leech gimmick is totally dead. Claws suck in general, but Bloodseeker is especially bad. Dual Strike isn't as impressive as Double Strike now, and you want to go crit, not Resolute Technique. Just killed Uber Elder last night with Double Strike. Might just start a new guide.
Finally posted my guide on my Double Strike build. This build is what Umbra's Dual Striker aspired to be. Minus the leechtanking with VP, that was nuts. Check it out if you like. It is in the Assassin section but can be run with Berserker, which is how I ran it last league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650714

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info