3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hey!
Try enfeeble curse instead vulnearbility.
he one shots you with critical strike. average attack deals 4k damage, critical strike deals 8k.
also keep in mind he is bleed immune, you should use added fire support in main setup instead bloodlust.
"
triwesterki wrote:
Hey!
Try enfeeble curse instead vulnearbility.
he one shots you with critical strike. average attack deals 4k damage, critical strike deals 8k.
also keep in mind he is bleed immune, you should use added fire support in main setup instead bloodlust.

That works perfectly!

Thx a lot!
Hello again,

It's time for me to go kill the Shaper, any advise?

For example : in the video, i see that you've change the boot to get a warchief totem, should i do the same?
Last edited by taolek on Feb 16, 2017, 2:36:01 PM
League is coming to an end so time to sum up my experience with the build:

Ton of fun, straightforward and end-game viable. Recommended!

Got me to lvl93, made a lot of currency, done all the guardians, 123/126 atlas completion. Missing only Shaper, Hall of GMs and Perandus Manor. Did not attempt Shaper yet, tried Hall of GMs 2 times failed twice, Manor is not worth the money. Done all Breach Lords except Chayula (missing few splinters, might try it on last day). Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet.

I've put my own twist on the build:

This gives me 8,9k armour and mini Lightning Coil.

Item showcase:
Spoiler
Life Leech Calculator - Newbie friendly:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772303
Last edited by b1gb1ackh0le on Feb 16, 2017, 3:00:15 PM
Very interesting build! I haven't played in a few months, so I needed some inspiration for my build. My build is very crit based and uses swords, and has used Duelist since POE beta, but your leech tank idea has me convinced that berserker is the way to go.

A few questions:

Is your build doable with crit or would that take away too much tankiness?
I typically only play the leagues, how necessary are legacy items?
Why no blood rage and frenzy charges?

Here's my build guide which is super dps but very squishy so I dodge everything I can:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/614479/page/1
"
taolek wrote:
Hello again,

For example : in the video, i see that you've change the boot to get a warchief totem, should i do the same?

i changed boots to compensate resistances. i failed like 5 shaper runs before trying voidheart/bloodlust. i lost about 100% resistances when one rare ring was removed, and i had not good amulet.
main thing you need crazy pdps axe to kill shaper, he is final boss still. without 200k dps last stage will last too long, and all ground will be covered by puddles.
"
b1gb1ackh0le wrote:
League is coming to an end so time to sum up my experience with the build:

Ton of fun, straightforward and end-game viable. Recommended!

Got me to lvl93, made a lot of currency, done all the guardians, 123/126 atlas completion. Missing only Shaper, Hall of GMs and Perandus Manor. Did not attempt Shaper yet, tried Hall of GMs 2 times failed twice, Manor is not worth the money. Done all Breach Lords except Chayula (missing few splinters, might try it on last day). Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet.

I've put my own twist on the build:

This gives me 8,9k armour and mini Lightning Coil.

Item showcase:
Spoiler

This feedback is awesome! Thank you very much!
did you think to try new sin's rebirth flask? i think it could be a key factor in fight with shaper.
"
roguemjb wrote:
Very interesting build! I haven't played in a few months, so I needed some inspiration for my build. My build is very crit based and uses swords, and has used Duelist since POE beta, but your leech tank idea has me convinced that berserker is the way to go.

A few questions:

Is your build doable with crit or would that take away too much tankiness?
I typically only play the leagues, how necessary are legacy items?
Why no blood rage and frenzy charges?

1) i don't see reasons to play this build in crit version, because we can chose slayer/assasin/raider, take atziri's acuity or going CI and have similar to cloaked in savagery mechanic. you will leech all life back in one second with high crit chance/multi.
2) not necessary. it was answered many times, you can look at few last pages in tread or in "frequently asked questions" section in guide.
3) blood rage does not provide charges in long face tanking scenarios, because on kill mechanic. all whites/magic packs die enough fast. so presently i think to invest points in life is more optimal.
"
triwesterki wrote:
"
taolek wrote:
Hello again,

i changed boots to compensate resistances. i failed like 5 shaper runs before trying voidheart/bloodlust. i lost about 100% resistances when one rare ring was removed, and i had not good amulet.
main thing you need crazy pdps axe to kill shaper, he is final boss still. without 200k dps last stage will last too long, and all ground will be covered by puddles.

Well, i got 80k dps with aura. Upgrading my gear to 150k+ is about 120exa in standard soo it's not for today :(
"
This feedback is awesome! Thank you very much!
did you think to try new sin's rebirth flask? i think it could be a key factor in fight with shaper.

Good idea. Definitely gonna experiment during this last days of league.
Life Leech Calculator - Newbie friendly:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772303

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info