3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Bamburo wrote:
Hello,
Im attempting to make this work on my breach zerker, atm im on around 4.6k life still a long way to go obviously since level 73, was wonding if any1 could check out my zerker n let me know how to improve next? and im not super rich so things that are over say 30c per item i wont be able to get.

Currently i am able to farm up to t10 maps safly n without worrys looking to do uber lab runs mostly.

Hello, thank you for feedback.
items: rare axe is ok for yellow maps, but for reds you need better. craft life leech instead minion damage on gloves. also you need amulet or ring with +int, it will allow you to drop int node on skill tree.
gems: vengeance is important gem, it's additional source to cause bleeding and life saver in freeze situations. use vengeance instead curse or golem. punishment is not best curse, because it does not work against spellcasters. i perfer vulnerability or enfeeble.
flasks: i think you use too many life flasks. try one more utility like basalt with antifreeze mod. i prefer to use 1 life flasks on maps and 2 in lab.
lab: i recommend to reach 7k life for farming uber lab. 6k is ok to run one time for last points, i see you already got it.
"
lanteam wrote:
Absolutely LOVING the build tri/umbra! Level 88 Zerker with 5.3k life and 105k dps with dual strike. Do you have any good ideas for using a weapon switch? And also what are priorities on an amulet and ring... shopping for them has been a nightmare.

thank you for compliments and feedback. if you mean secondary weapon slot i use it for leveling gems. put some enlightens or empower for profit and some gems where you want to get 22+q like dual strike or multistrike.
on amulet and ring we need 70+ life, resistances, 1 intelligence mod. items with good rolls are very expensive already, so ok to have just this mods. good additional mods are + phys damage to attacks, life leech.
updated
1. added new section "frequently asked questions"
2. removed outdated part in gem section
3. updated capabilities section
4. added note about mana reserve in gem section
5. added video by oKsyqeN to "map bosses defeated" section.
Last edited by triwesterki on Feb 5, 2017, 1:40:07 AM
Hello Build looks great. I've been thinking about converting my 2H heavy striker to this. I do have one question though.

Vitality void and Vaal Pact. I thought vaal pact cancelled out Vitality void. Is this not correct? Are you just picking up those nodes for the 1.6% life leech from damage?

I am working on slowly getting to your tree from mine and due to some gear differences I was thinking about tweaking it a little.

Thanks
Hello, i'm using this build, it's still budget version but very good thank!

There is one think i don't understand : Where did i get "endurance" charge on the build? (for immortal call?)

"
_IX_ wrote:
Hello Build looks great. I've been thinking about converting my 2H heavy striker to this. I do have one question though.

Vitality void and Vaal Pact. I thought vaal pact cancelled out Vitality void. Is this not correct? Are you just picking up those nodes for the 1.6% life leech from damage?

I am working on slowly getting to your tree from mine and due to some gear differences I was thinking about tweaking it a little.

Thanks

Hello, thank you for compliment.
life leech modifers (increased life leech per second, +life leech rate) are cancelled by vaal pact - correct. yes, for 1.6% life leech.
"
taolek wrote:
Hello, i'm using this build, it's still budget version but very good thank!

There is one think i don't understand : Where did i get "endurance" charge on the build? (for immortal call?)

Hello, thank you for compliment and feedback!
presently build gets endurance charges from Bringer of rain mod, chance to get endurance charge when you block.
earlier versions worked with endurance charge on melee stun support gem, i already removed confusing part in gem section.
Hey,
I've been trying the build for some time, a lot of fun !
I just wanted to ask, is it necessary to have at least 1.88 APS on a weapon ? Is let's say 1.74 enough ?
thx for you're help.

I'm lvl 84 with the build, and i got 6140hp

i don't really see where i can get the 400 more life exept by removing "ambidexterity" (5 passive points)

Is it really worth it? because removing ambidexterity remove basicly 40% physical damage
Last edited by taolek on Feb 6, 2017, 3:00:56 PM
"
Xecutionerqo wrote:
Hey,
I've been trying the build for some time, a lot of fun !
I just wanted to ask, is it necessary to have at least 1.88 APS on a weapon ? Is let's say 1.74 enough ?

Hey, thank you for feedback!
base aps on axe is important, it affects on your move skill speed, leech speed, dps. but most important is pdps, it affects on dps and leech amount. for temp leagues i think 1.7aps+ 300+pdps are ok stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info