3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

does this work on breach or it requires legacy items?
Mine is from breach that too as I said with crappy items
Hello ^_^

im back again, atm my dual striker marauder is now lvl 79 using your passsive tree, so much fun using it (: i see a big potential @ lvl 90+ hehe cant wait..

and just want to share my raider lvl93 8,000HP (lol) using your passive tree again but with 9frenzy dual axe also just want to say i am having so much fun with it compare to crit version but less HP. i try all map tier 13+ and i try to face tank them lol and amaze hehe. last night i try tier 15 core and im surprise with it even i only have last portal left but i was able to face tank it and finish it ^_^
"
poojis wrote:
Thanks again for this great guide. Almost half done I would say even though at lvl 84. I can breeze through tier 10 maps without flinching... Just stand there or jump and facetank... thats it :)

However problems I faced are with reflect maps and reduced recovery rate. Also I deal insane amounts of damage.

Buffed with onslaught, berserker passive and flasks:

Buffed just with auras:

Now for the next 16 points I have about 10-12 increased life nodes that will add about 50% increased life which will bring my life pool to about 7.5k with average gear. You can check my profile though. So belly of the beast will take it up to 8k but I dont think its worth it.

Another issue I saw was the defenses, especially armor rating and since I removed the evasion to armor node from passive tree, its kinda wasted for end game. Thought it would be helpful

unbuffed:

buffed:

So with jade flask we would reach 90% dam reduction. I dont know if its worth investing about 4 points there and letting go about 10% increased life for that.

Waiting for your thoughts and also improvements needed on my build

Thank you for feedback.
reflect and reduced recovery combo is most dangerous for build.

belly is good option if it 6linked only.

iron reflexes is not very useful if we don't use grace aura. i have some thoughts how to keep this node but i will test it after next skill tree reset.
physical damage reduction number in tooltip shows random number or i don't know what, but armour works on formula

where A is the defender's armour rating and Draw is the raw physical damage. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour
no difference between getting 2k or 1.2k damage. we care how to survive against big hits
for example, i take your stats
1707 armour, 6245 life
if enemy deals 6250 physical damage
damage reduction=1707/(1707+10*6250)=2% you're alive
enemy deals 7k damage
damage reduction=1707/(1707+10*7000)=2% , you're dead
doubling your armour with iron reflexes
3414 armour, 6245 life
against same 7k damage
3414/(3414+10*7000)=4% you're dead anyway
so, no big difference i have 2k or 6k armour, any number under ~12k is useless in this build, because spending points for life has more effect.

i see many ways to improve your build but you need some orbs.
first look for 300+ pdps rare axe.
then upgrade other rares for using voidheart/bloodlust and keeping ele resistances around 165% each
Last edited by triwesterki on Feb 2, 2017, 6:52:36 PM
"
RabzH wrote:
does this work on breach or it requires legacy items?

it requires legacy items for shaper. not sure about uber atziri. t16 bosses were beaten by many dual strikers in breach.
"
swordkis1 wrote:
Hello ^_^

im back again, atm my dual striker marauder is now lvl 79 using your passsive tree, so much fun using it (: i see a big potential @ lvl 90+ hehe cant wait..

and just want to share my raider lvl93 8,000HP (lol) using your passive tree again but with 9frenzy dual axe also just want to say i am having so much fun with it compare to crit version but less HP. i try all map tier 13+ and i try to face tank them lol and amaze hehe. last night i try tier 15 core and im surprise with it even i only have last portal left but i was able to face tank it and finish it ^_^

Hello
thank you for compliments and feedback.
you face tanked untankable boss again haha.
Hello,
Im attempting to make this work on my breach zerker, atm im on around 4.6k life still a long way to go obviously since level 73, was wonding if any1 could check out my zerker n let me know how to improve next? and im not super rich so things that are over say 30c per item i wont be able to get.

Currently i am able to farm up to t10 maps safly n without worrys looking to do uber lab runs mostly.
How does leap slam cause bleeding?
"
ExxelPacific wrote:
How does leap slam cause bleeding?

I can answer this one - with the use of Voidheart, all melee attacks can cause bleeding (legacy Voidheart is so strong because it guarantees bleed on hit, newer versions have a % chance). Leap Slam is considered a melee attack, and therefore if you land on an enemy, bleed will apply.
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
Absolutely LOVING the build tri/umbra! Level 88 Zerker with 5.3k life and 105k dps with dual strike. Do you have any good ideas for using a weapon switch? And also what are priorities on an amulet and ring... shopping for them has been a nightmare.
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
Last edited by lanteam on Feb 4, 2017, 5:19:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info