3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Wow Friskor thanks for the info, had no idea Bloodseeker in main hand leach for both weapons i kept it on off-hand because my sword was higher damage and speed adn looked like more dps on tooltip, but i guess getting insta leach from both hand might be more reliable. There is so much potential to this build especially now with shaper/elder mods and stuff its insane.
Thanks for your feedback man, I appreciate it. I would also recommend to go with the more reliable leech. Takes you a few seconds longer to kill a boss but makes you much tankier, which in turn makes leveling up past 90 easier. For me the goal is to have a level 100 Dual Striker at some point and then see how far I can take him in future content/boss updates.

Speaking about bosses, did anyone try UA and Elder or even Uber Elder with it since the VP nerf? How did it go for you guys? We are not many in numbers but I hope some of you out there, like me, used to mostly read in this thread and not respond. Let's change that. Imagine an army of wolfs who bleed, yet cannot die. No boss out there would be safe anymore! ;)

Further clarification on Bloodseeker:
Dual Strike and Cleave are skills that attack with both weapons simultaneously. With Bloodseeker, the instant leech for hits with that weapon will extend to the offhand weapon when equipped in the main hand, but not vice versa. However, if you use any other skill (which let's you attack with only one hand or alternate hands for every swing), it does not matter in which hand you equip it. Bloodseeker is much less effective with any skill that does not use both weapons to attack at the same time, or in other words, synergises extremely well with Dual Strike and Cleave.

Never consider vaaling your Bloodseeker to get Culling Strike. Some other builds do it but we want to keep the additional implicit leech. If you want to cull, put it on your totem as is suggested in the original guide.

To get started, you can use this search and sort by DPS. Go for as much DPS as you can (afford): http://poe.trade/search/tokasikeyedoni (Standard league, Online, Buyout only)
Last edited by Friskor on Mar 17, 2018, 4:54:32 PM
At the moment i can run a deathless yellow elder and atziri but im building dual axes. I'm very confident that my build can rush at less the shaper. :)
Never thought of vaaling the Bloodseeker, but do want to try the beastcraft 30%quality on it. At some point im going to try and experiment with brutality gem, but for now im enjoying the variety of fire,cold poison bleed ;)
Is Might and Influence still used? I somehow fail to see 40dex in it's radius.
Might and Infuelnce is still very important gem, remember you dont actually have to get 40 dex just make sure you place it somewhere where there is 40 dex in its radius, ithink the best place is the gem slot near the rangers starting area.
"
Senglohu wrote:
At the moment i can run a deathless yellow elder and atziri but im building dual axes. I'm very confident that my build can rush at less the shaper. :)
Sounds good! Let us know how it goes.

"
koushmighty wrote:
Never thought of vaaling the Bloodseeker, but do want to try the beastcraft 30%quality on it. At some point im going to try and experiment with brutality gem, but for now im enjoying the variety of fire,cold poison bleed ;)
Nice idea! I only play Standard so I didn't consider it yet but I will once it's available here too. Quality isn't an implicit property so corrupting Bloodseeker with the 30% beastcraft won't remove the implicit leech. I don't see any reason not to do it.

"
koushmighty wrote:
Might and Infuelnce is still very important gem, remember you dont actually have to get 40 dex just make sure you place it somewhere where there is 40 dex in its radius, ithink the best place is the gem slot near the rangers starting area.
Agree with everything. We path the jewel slot in the Ranger area (right below Survivalist) anyway as we want to pick Coordination, Blood Siphon and the last jewel slot, all of which are located above it. It's also often overlooked that the surrounding nodes do not need to be allocated so make sure to let your friends know before they start wasting valuable skill points. It's not the case for Dual Strikers as we path through the dex nodes either way, but it can be relevant for many other builds that use unique jewels.
Last edited by Friskor on Mar 22, 2018, 4:16:30 PM
Red tier elder done but i have some problems clearing in the second phase. :D
I have question about gear and gem setup - I am currently using Bringer of Rain(until I earn enough for good 5L chest) with Kaom Roots and I wonder what I should link to Dual Strike in BoR.

Nevermind, just found answer few pages back.
Last edited by Gynju on Apr 4, 2018, 10:32:13 AM
With the changes to the Berserker and Vaal Pact, how does this still fair?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info