3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

I don't know what i need to change to make the build stronger?
"
Teyo wrote:

Remember that you gain a fixed amount of base life per level. You are still only 82, which means there is quite a bit of free life to be had. Also, you can squeeze more life into your belt and boots. It looks like there are a few missing jewels in your passive tree (understandable, as you need to level for more passive points). Getting 6%-7% maximum life on jewels will help immensely. You should easily hit near 7.5k life when you reach 90+
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
"
Teyo wrote:

Remember that you gain a fixed amount of base life per level. You are still only 82, which means there is quite a bit of free life to be had. Also, you can squeeze more life into your belt and boots. It looks like there are a few missing jewels in your passive tree (understandable, as you need to level for more passive points). Getting 6%-7% maximum life on jewels will help immensely. You should easily hit near 7.5k life when you reach 90+

Is my DPS too low tho for my level?
"
Teyo wrote:
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
"
Teyo wrote:

Both of your weapons have 1.85 attack speed. You need at least 1.88 attack speed on your weapons.
"
BandeDessinee wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
BandeDessinee wrote:
Thanks for the cool guide! It's my first build I managed to hit 80 with :) Even hit 87 yesterday. I think though, that I messed up my skilltree a bit and lost lots of DPS in the process. Can you take a look and help me out? :) Thanks in advance!

Your profile is private, can't see your character.

Should be fixed now! :)

Gear is okay, but gloves with more life will help. SICK belt. Get a 6 link Belly when you save enough chaos.

Your tree will need adjusting, go buy 11 regrets. You didn't grab one of the notable passives on the axe circle by marauder, huge dps gain there. Get rid of ALL the points under the axe wheel, including Juggernaught and Bloodless. Too many points for too little. Also, unless you're about to do Uber Atziri, get rid of the 3 points from Vitality Void. That gives you 11 points to play with.

1: Get the missing life point by Herbalism for 5% life.
2 & 3: Get the 2 points of life at Shadow start for 15% life.
4 - 6: Get the 3 nodes to Sleight of Hand for lots of damage and attack speed.
7 - 10: Get Revenge of the Hunted for 4 points, giving you 16% more life and 12% damage.
11: Get Slaughter on the axe wheel by marauder start.

BOOM. You gave up 28% life and gained 36% life and a shit ton of damage and attack speed.
"
andriuscer wrote:
"
Current gear and I can't facetank minatour he just 1 shots me :(

How much HP have you?

Minotaur is 2nd easiest guardian, done it easily with vulnerability and high crit mods on map... chimera is sort of nonsense when he goes into the "cloud"... haven't sorted out how to kill chimera without death...

Minotaur can be tricky. Extra damage mods can screw you, especially if you're shocked. His burrow can almost one shot me with 8300 life. What could be killing you though, is while you're facetanking him, rocks start coming down from the ceiling also. You survive because you keep leeching, but as soon as he burrows, you lose your leech, and rocks can screw you. My strategy is to not tank too long in the falling rock. Move out of it and get ready for him to burrow and pop back up, and don't get hit by it. Repeat until he's dead.

Chimera is easier imo, the only tricky part is when he disappears and you have to find him in the fog. You have to move your ass fast through the fog and find him and start dpsing again, this takes practice. Hydra is easiest though, Phoenix is cancer, I never do Phoenix unless on fresh level. I have done Phoenix deathless just once and I am proud of it :)

"
Teyo wrote:
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
"
Teyo wrote:

6.5k life is still low for tanking guardians, it gets more comfortable at 7k+. Get rid of the 3 nodes to Juggernaught, you only get 10% life for 3 points, you could put those points into the 5% node by Golem's Blood at the bottom and the two 4% life nodes by Thick skin on bottom right. Also, you have a 30 int node taken and you're wearing a gold amulet. I'd suggest selling that ammy and getting one with enough int for you to drop that 30 int node for an extra point. Getting more jewel slots will help too.

"
coldzero656 wrote:

If I change to Cleave build, what support gems skill should I get? Multistrike, Faster attack, added fire dmg? And shit, with Vaal Pact and super slow movement speed, I cannot pass any Trials to activate Uber lab, the traps fucked me so damn hard.

Use cleave-melee phys-multi-faster-ruthless. Get Conc effect for 6 link. There are 2 6 links up right now for less than 70c uncorrupted, and those are just people online.

Use this to start: http://poe.trade/search/oboonototomiuk

For the trials, use leap slam to move past traps faster, and make sure your weapons are at least 1.88 aps. And keep practicing!
Last edited by roguemjb on Oct 6, 2017, 9:27:12 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:

Use cleave-melee phys-multi-faster-ruthless. Get Conc effect for 6 link. There are 2 6 links up right now for less than 70c uncorrupted, and those are just people online.

Use this to start: http://poe.trade/search/oboonototomiuk

For the trials, use leap slam to move past traps faster, and make sure your weapons are at least 1.88 aps. And keep practicing!

Wao thks sir, but those chest armors do not have blue socket for Conc effect, and as far as I know, I will have to use tons of chromatic orbs to change its color right (even with artisan's bench)? Any tips to get a proper color? I need 4 red, 1 blue, 1 green right?...
Last edited by coldzero656 on Oct 6, 2017, 10:11:07 PM
"
coldzero656 wrote:

Wao thks sir, but those chest armors do not have blue socket for Conc effect, and as far as I know, I will have to use tons of chromatic orbs to change its color right (even with artisan's bench)? Any tips to get a proper color? I need 4 red, 1 blue, 1 green right?...

It should take just a few chromes to get RRRRGB lol don't worry

Replaced ammy and changed tree around a bit. Now almost 6.9k HP with 79.737k DPS tooltip

does the build really not work with 1.85 speed weps?
Last edited by Teyo on Oct 6, 2017, 11:48:22 PM
Quick update I can do all guardians deathless bar minatour which still consistantly rapes me :(
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
coldzero656 wrote:

It should take just a few chromes to get RRRRGB lol don't worry

Cleave build is awesome, I feel like it is a bit slower to finish bosses, but overall the clearing speed is much faster, you are my savior, now I just need to farm for a good helmet, gloves and weapons
Last edited by coldzero656 on Oct 7, 2017, 2:32:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info