3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Thank you so much for posting your build as I have been enjoying it since beginning of Harbinger. Any advice regarding my current gear and ways i can improve... Currently working on 6linking my Belly...

Last edited by Stealthy0ne on Oct 4, 2017, 3:01:00 PM
"
defflak wrote:

alright, was unsure cuz the build said vp sucks in lab. Thanks!

VP sucks in lab in general just because of the traps, they do a percentage of your max health and with no regen, you can get screwed easily. Bosses will be cake, but traps are always scary, just means you have to actually pay attention.
"
Freyr_SWH wrote:
First of all huge thanx for sharing this build and dedication u have about 4 years, Respect! You guys made me love this game and put an end to my struggle as a newbie.

I have made lvl 80 yesterday and want to get your opinion/advise about how am i doing with my : gem setup/gear/passive tree and any other suggestions u might have about hole character ?

Link :
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Freyr_SWH

Passive Tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBXwFr8W6RfhGYoi6iP2JDckiyaVJvgoKio4LlMwdzIBMgk1kj38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHVUtXl1hjWf5br18_X9BgQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BsRm20bztybHTtdf12rHfjeA15aHrvfNmE2YVSh3aLT4zPjX2VZpcGl3mYV5tqo4qmV6gHqW6tjbGzshm18r02vqe_CMAawQTBo8M6xtjPes9-02_Yvdlh2sHiYeLV5FHqGO1B7g7vDvZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf6P?accountName=Freyr_SWH&characterName=Freyr_BMB

Minor questions :
1) I'm a little confused about Vitality Void & Blood Drinker nodes, should i have them both or only 1 of them or do i need them at all ? (
2) Can u please list me first couple of improvements that i should aim for ?

Thanx in advance !

1) You don't have Blood Drinker, that's the life leech node by shadow that we don't grab. Vitality Void is not necessary except maybe for Uber Trio, but not recommended otherwise. 101% leech is plenty.
2) Life nodes should be collected asap. You took Revenge of the Hunt for 4 points for 16% health but missed 3 nodes on the Scion life wheel. You have low life on gear, and a ring is totally missing life. Keep resistances capped, but get as much life on gear as possible. Get some added physical damage on gear after that.

You're using 2 Soul Takers, not sure why. Sell one and use the profits to get a better axe! Soul Taker is great but there is no reason to use 2 of them, you can find a higher dps axe for cheaper.

Keep improving, glad you're enjoying the build!

"
Stealthy0ne wrote:
Thank you so much for posting your build as I have been enjoying it since beginning of Harbinger. Any advice regarding my current gear and ways i can improve... Currently working on 6linking my Belly...
Spoiler

Looks great dude, ony thing really pertinent is to get a 6 link Belly. OH. Use Concentrated Effect with Cleave, it's a huuuuuge difference in dps. Get rid of Brutality and start using Hatred/HoA/AA for auras. DPS will skyrocket. You can also then get an Atziri's Promise flask for more damage. Witchfire Brew is pretty useless, we do hardly any dot damage, any bleed damage is just to proc Bloodlust when used.
Thanks for the cool guide! It's my first build I managed to hit 80 with :) Even hit 87 yesterday. I think though, that I messed up my skilltree a bit and lost lots of DPS in the process. Can you take a look and help me out? :) Thanks in advance!
ohhhh guys, I see some people use Cleave build, what's the different with Dual Strike? Is it better dps or something? And should I stick with Bringer of rain + Kaom's Boot or change to Belly of the beast armour? BoR gives me huge dps (above 10k) but no chest armour plus Kaom's Boot has no socket slot, hard to cap resistance.

Btw I am lvl 80 , sword build - using 2 ichimonji, dps around 55k with buff, resistance: 69% fire, 75% cold, 55% lightning, -60 chaos, too poor to buy better weapons :(, what should I focus next? BotB armour and a good helmet?
Last edited by coldzero656 on Oct 5, 2017, 9:22:00 PM
"
BandeDessinee wrote:
Thanks for the cool guide! It's my first build I managed to hit 80 with :) Even hit 87 yesterday. I think though, that I messed up my skilltree a bit and lost lots of DPS in the process. Can you take a look and help me out? :) Thanks in advance!

Your profile is private, can't see your character.

"
coldzero656 wrote:
ohhhh guys, I see some people use Cleave build, what's the different with Dual Strike? Is it better dps or something? And should I stick with Bringer of rain + Kaom's Boot or change to Belly of the beast armour? BoR gives me huge dps (above 10k) but no chest armour plus Kaom's Boot has no socket slot, hard to cap resistance.

Btw I am lvl 80 , sword build - using 2 ichimonji, dps around 55k with buff, resistance: 69% fire, 75% cold, 55% lightning, -60 chaos, too poor to buy better weapons :(, what should I focus next? BotB armour and a good helmet?

Cleave with concentrated effect is similar damage and gives fortify on hit, so it is very reliable. They're about even, up to preference. I don't recommend Bringer of Rain at all, no resists, not enough life, and the dps increase isn't all that great compared to what you lose. Get a good rare helm and chest with lots of life and resists. Kaom's Roots are the best thing ever, don't lose those. Replace Ichimonjis when you can, but replacing them at this point in the league is kinda pricey. Get all your other gear first and cap your resists. Get a 6 link chest if possible. Just doing that will give you a huge power boost.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
BandeDessinee wrote:

"
coldzero656 wrote:

Cleave with concentrated effect is similar damage and gives fortify on hit, so it is very reliable. They're about even, up to preference. I don't recommend Bringer of Rain at all, no resists, not enough life, and the DPS increase isn't all that great compared to what you lose. Get a good rare helm and chest with lots of life and resists. Kaom's Roots are the best thing ever, don't lose those. Replace Ichimonjis when you can, but replacing them at this point in the league is kinda pricey. Get all your other gear first and cap your resists. Get a 6 link chest if possible. Just doing that will give you a huge power boost.

Thank you sir, I am newbie so 6L chest is impossible for me, I can only afford 5L chest BotB at most (about 70c), for now, DPS is the only thing I worry about, I tried replacing BoR with some decent armours and helmets, my DPS dropped to 31k (over 20k DPS loss omg how?), running map was a bit hard (sometimes cannot even facetank Harbinger's army) :(, and good swords are way too expensive, I am stucked...

If I change to Cleave build, what support gems skill should I get? Multistrike, Faster attack, added fire dmg? And shit, with Vaal Pact and super slow movement speed, I cannot pass any Trials to activate Uber lab, the traps fucked me so damn hard.
Last edited by coldzero656 on Oct 5, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

Current gear and I can't facetank minatour he just 1 shots me :(
"

How much HP have you?

Minotaur is 2nd easiest guardian, done it easily with vulnerability and high crit mods on map... chimera is sort of nonsense when he goes into the "cloud"... haven't sorted out how to kill chimera without death...
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
BandeDessinee wrote:

Should be fixed now! :)
Last edited by BandeDessinee on Oct 6, 2017, 2:29:18 PM
"
andriuscer wrote:
"

How much HP have you?

Minotaur is 2nd easiest guardian, done it easily with vulnerability and high crit mods on map... chimera is sort of nonsense when he goes into the "cloud"... haven't sorted out how to kill chimera without death...

6.5k HP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info