3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
coldzero656 wrote:
Spoiler

Alright, this is what I got so far, lv90 7k2hp, gonna need some advice what to do next, pls help check my passive tree to see if I did anything wrong! currently using Cleave build, but I have to switch between Inc.AOE and Conc.Effect, Conc.E is just way too bad for running maps. And I am very confused about Cleave and Dual strike's dps. I can get 130k dps with Cleave + Cenc.E but only over 100k tooltip with DS, seems a bit odd...

Ruthless and Bloodlust don't show up in tooltip dps, so that must be why. Your account is private so I can't see your character.

Oh I forgot, unchecked "hide tab" :).
"
coldzero656 wrote:
Spoiler
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
coldzero656 wrote:
Spoiler

Alright, this is what I got so far, lv90 7k2hp, gonna need some advice what to do next, pls help check my passive tree to see if I did anything wrong! currently using Cleave build, but I have to switch between Inc.AOE and Conc.Effect, Conc.E is just way too bad for running maps. And I am very confused about Cleave and Dual strike's dps. I can get 130k dps with Cleave + Cenc.E but only over 100k tooltip with DS, seems a bit odd...

Ruthless and Bloodlust don't show up in tooltip dps, so that must be why. Your account is private so I can't see your character.

Oh I forgot, unchecked "hide tab" :).

Your belt is really low on life, so is the right ring, and that ring is also missing phys damage. Of course a rustic sash will be better on dps as well, if you can upgrade both of those and cap resists, it will be a big boost. Having tri-res on belt makes it harder to replace, so you'll have to do some juggling to find the right 2 upgrades. Then maybe weapon upgrades if you have the currency.

Passive tree is great, go kill shaper!
"
roguemjb wrote:

Your belt is really low on life, so is the right ring, and that ring is also missing phys damage. Of course a rustic sash will be better on dps as well, if you can upgrade both of those and cap resists, it will be a big boost. Having tri-res on belt makes it harder to replace, so you'll have to do some juggling to find the right 2 upgrades. Then maybe weapon upgrades if you have the currency.

I had the belt pretty long ago, so I guess it is time to replace a new one, but around 90hp and tri-res cost about 2-3ex, is that the right price to buy?

The "Coral ring" gives me over 100hp, u think I have to replace it too? Only cold res is a bit low :(. Both 2 swords have 320pDPS, so what is the good aim for me? 360pDPS enough?
Hey, first of all, thanks for the great guide.
Now for the questions
Do you reccommend going swords or axes?
If Axes, until around which map tier does the Soul Taker hold? What would be the next weapon after it?
If Swords (what im doing), same question as above, but about Ichimonji.
Should I go Bringer of Rain, or 5L Belly + Helmet?

Thanks for your time
"
coldzero656 wrote:
Spoiler
"
roguemjb wrote:

I had the belt pretty long ago, so I guess it is time to replace a new one, but around 90hp and tri-res cost about 2-3ex, is that the right price to buy?

The "Coral ring" gives me over 100hp, u think I have to replace it too? Only cold res is a bit low :(. Both 2 swords have 320pDPS, so what is the good aim for me? 360pDPS enough?

I try never to get tri res unless it's a good price, it makes it too hard to upgrade later because you can't balance resists without getting another tri res. Didn't see the ring was coral lol.
"
MemeKang wrote:
Hey, first of all, thanks for the great guide.
Now for the questions
Do you reccommend going swords or axes?
If Axes, until around which map tier does the Soul Taker hold? What would be the next weapon after it?
If Swords (what im doing), same question as above, but about Ichimonji.
Should I go Bringer of Rain, or 5L Belly + Helmet?

Thanks for your time

Thanks!
Now for the answers
1. Up to preference, skip to any page in this guide to see a description, but swords are better for absolute endgame, whirling blades is fun, but axes are a bit cheaper, except soul taker. Swords is my preference, axes are Umbra's.
2. Soul Taker can clear everything, just means you won't clear as fast as using 2 380+ dps weapons instead of just one.
3. Ichimonji is a fantastic sword to start mapping with and they're cheap as hell. Get 2 of them and replace once you can afford some 300+ phys dps swords.
4. Forget Bringer of Rain, get 5 link belly and rare helm, or a 6 link rare chest. Bringer is only good if you're on standard using the legacy version.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
coldzero656 wrote:
Spoiler
"
roguemjb wrote:

I try never to get tri res unless it's a good price, it makes it too hard to upgrade later because you can't balance resists without getting another tri res. Didn't see the ring was coral lol.

I keep change from Cleave to DS, then DS to Cleave many many times to find which is the best for me, cause I still die a lot in big packs (especially harbinger and ranged enemies), I am considering taking Ruthless out and replace with Fortify in DS build, since leap slam to proc fortify in boss fight is extremely dangerous. 7k5hp now but the hp bar drops so fast. Even boss t14-15 can 1 shot me easily, and need some luck to afford double bosses. Just failed to kill Shaper, clearly, I need some practice...
Last edited by coldzero656 on Oct 20, 2017, 4:15:53 AM
Can i ask for some insight onto why my setup work but sometime i get shit faced by like uber itzaro or cannot do deathless guardian right now :S. Thanks

Dual strike tool tips says: 99k 0.09ATK/S And i run Grace + arctic armour and i got 45% phys reduction.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBRxFHUV8Ba_FukX4RjbGYohkCP2JDckiyaVJvgoKimlKjguUzB3Mgk1kjrhPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKk4yUEdVS1eXWGNZ_luvXz9f0GBBYeJjcGRSZU1l8GeAaGVsRm20bztybHTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXloeu97jHzZggeE2YVSh3aLT4zPjX2VZpXMlwaXeZhXm2qjiqZXpo2oB6lurY2xs7XyvTa-p78IwBrBBMGjwzrG2M9-02_Yvdlh2XzaweJh5FHqEOoY7T_uDu8O8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf4K_o8=?accountName=Aduine&characterName=CaptnRagnar
Hey roguemjb! Did u kill uber atziri?
dude this guide is shit i cant understand nothing from what you put here
"
Aduine wrote:
Can i ask for some insight onto why my setup work but sometime i get shit faced by like uber itzaro or cannot do deathless guardian right now :S. Thanks

Dual strike tool tips says: 99k 0.09ATK/S And i run Grace + arctic armour and i got 45% phys reduction.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBRxFHUV8Ba_FukX4RjbGYohkCP2JDckiyaVJvgoKimlKjguUzB3Mgk1kjrhPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKk4yUEdVS1eXWGNZ_luvXz9f0GBBYeJjcGRSZU1l8GeAaGVsRm20bztybHTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXloeu97jHzZggeE2YVSh3aLT4zPjX2VZpXMlwaXeZhXm2qjiqZXpo2oB6lurY2xs7XyvTa-p78IwBrBBMGjwzrG2M9-02_Yvdlh2XzaweJh5FHqEOoY7T_uDu8O8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf4K_o8=?accountName=Aduine&characterName=CaptnRagnar

You could stand to get a lot more life on gear. Also, I never suggest using BoR helm unless it's legacy, it's too little gain for too much loss. Rare helm and Belly is best. Your tooltip dps is fine, with more health you will easily facetank Izaro.

"
slowhands wrote:
Hey roguemjb! Did u kill uber atziri?

I tried Uber Atziri only once, spent 100c for the shit for it and got wrecked by the Trio. Umbra has done it and just gets more life leech, but I didn't fancy spending anymore to retry. Shaper is farmable easily though.

"
viperxq wrote:
dude this guide is shit i cant understand nothing from what you put here

cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info