3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
spookyswag wrote:
Why do we not take carnage on the axe tree?

Do I really need to explain something so obvious?
because leech per second is useless with vaal pact instant leech and we have enough leech % already

only leech nodes that give + x% of max life leeched per second help because it raises the amount of leech you can have based on the caps represented by your total max life, so it works with vaal pact. Rate is bypassed by vaal pact (rate = instant) except those rate limits imposed on max life caps (rate = instant to a limit of max life caps, raise that limit = more instant leech. Also should be noted that raises to max life also increase leech rates possible with vaal pact based on max life caps). Vitality Void does this.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 27, 2017, 3:46:58 PM
Hello, Umbra!

I need some help with my gear upgrade. Could you check my profile and say something about it / what to upgrade first and my general mistakes.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MarcelSweet/characters

Got 7400 HP atm and i'm not satisfied with it. I refunded Vitality Void passive to get 1 jewel socket, is it a bad idea to play without it?

Of course my jewels sucks atm, but im trying to upgrade it. I have to find Life on it but that's really hard, I can't even find a gem with needed mods on it like 7% HP, ASpeed, Phys%. I don't have enough INT and because of that i'm playing with int jewels.

I must find a great belt with 100+ life instead of this one with 50 life. But it has really great resists and to switch it, I have to find and replace something else to keep my resists capped.

Also would be great if you will help me with my main axe. I got 1 craft mod left and what should it be?Fire / Cold / Lightning dmg / 5% Block Chance

I want to kill Chayula with this build, but I never tried it. Is it hard / Has she oneshot potential / Can i just facetank the boss here?
Last edited by MarcelSweet on Sep 1, 2017, 4:43:51 PM
"
"
spookyswag wrote:
Why do we not take carnage on the axe tree?

Do I really need to explain something so obvious?
because leech per second is useless with vaal pact instant leech and we have enough leech % already

only leech nodes that give + x% of max life leeched per second help because it raises the amount of leech you can have based on the caps represented by your total max life, so it works with vaal pact. Rate is bypassed by vaal pact (rate = instant) except those rate limits imposed on max life caps (rate = instant to a limit of max life caps, raise that limit = more instant leech. Also should be noted that raises to max life also increase leech rates possible with vaal pact based on max life caps). Vitality Void does this.

Woops meant cleaving for the 35% axe damage
"
Karibean12 wrote:
Fending and brutal blades are close, not worth to take them?

After pouring over Path of Building on both my standard and harbinger characters current and endgame trees, I am going to conclude that the Brutal Blade path, 6 points, is better than taking Sleight of Hand and Duality. Brutal Blade gives slightly more speed and life, and I lose only .6% dps which is well worth it. However, the poison chance on Brutal Blade is a total increase in dps since I am not using Voidheart yet, so it is a total net gain.

This is of course only if you're using swords.

New sword tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxDwEdUUIBRxFfAWvxbpGYobqiGQIuoj0yP2JDckiyaVKCoqOC5TMHwxsDIBMgk1kjrhPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKlBHVUtXl1hjW69fP1_QYEFh4mMXY3BlTWhlbEZvJ287cmx07Xasd-N4DXloeu982YE6ggeExYTZhVKHdotPjM-NfZVmlcyXBpd5mFeaaptqm7WjiqZXqW6tjbGzshm18r02vqe_CMAawQTBB8M6xtjL9c96z37Tb9RS137Yvdlh2Xzawdy95FHnD-oQ6hjtP-4O7w7yRfJa8932SPcy-F_46_lj_MX-Cv6P?accountName=roguemjb&characterName=Mauloch

This is for level 93. for your last 7 points, you can pick up Sleight of Hand and Duality again and also pick up the Melee Damage and Life passive at marauder start.

Also, I do believe that the 2 passive points is better than going with Kraityn. 2 points goes a long way, much better than 6% attack speed. 2 points at the very least means an extra jewel slot.

"
spookyswag wrote:

Woops meant cleaving for the 35% axe damage

Hahaha whoops, yes, that is obviously an error.

Corrected axe tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBXwFr8W6RfhGYohkCLqI9Mj9iQ3JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHcyATIJNZI64T38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHVUtXl1hjWf5br18_X9BgQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BnoGhlbEZttG8nbztybHTtdf12rHfjeA15aHrvfNmExYTZhVKHdotPjM-NfZVmlcyXBpd5mFeaaptqm7WjiqZXqAepbq2NsbOyGbXyvTa-p78IwBrBBMGjwzrG2M96z37Tb9i92WHaweJh4tXjn-RR6hDqGO0_7UHuDu8O8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf4K_o8=?accountName=roguemjb&characterName=Mauloch
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 27, 2017, 8:35:00 PM
And not takin Weapon Artistry node in axes tree is meant to be?
Last edited by pashkudas on Aug 27, 2017, 5:34:41 PM
"
pashkudas wrote:
And not takin Weapon Artistry node in axes tree is meant to be?

You can take it whenever, it's just not that high of priority for a mid 90's tree. You can take it and regret it later, I currently have it on my 88 berserker.
Have you guys looked at some of the bleed nodes like Crimson Dance and Red storm? I've been toying around with them in PoB and it seems like some viable bleed builds could be had.
"
DerHuhnTeufel wrote:
Have you guys looked at some of the bleed nodes like Crimson Dance and Red storm? I've been toying around with them in PoB and it seems like some viable bleed builds could be had.

Just played with it a little bit, taking every bleed damage node aside from what we already have, I got it to 30k dps for bleed on my current character. If I then take Crimson Dance, it drops to 5k, because of the no bonus damage while moving. Multiply that by 8 for the max stack from Crimson Dance, gives 40k bleed dps. With that included, and with Chance to Bleed on Dual Strike instead of Bloodlust, it's roughly 100k less dps.

Bleed is dead
Dang. Thanks for crunching the numbers, guess I'll stick with pure physical.
Just correcting this so newbies don't waste mats.

"Gloves with APS 16% from Master Crafting will help, scour the 14 to attributes via a master in case it will let you fit the APS mod that I believe Haku gives at lv6 or 7 for 8 alchs (will take 2-12 tries so stock up 20 alchs). 0.4% Leech will help too but APS is doing both a little each."

Haku lvl7 master craft is 9-12%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info