3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Thanks for your quick answer.

My off slow sword is one from friend's drop (so a free one), I agree and I’m trying to craft a quicker and better one (but it’s very alteration expensive)

I bought the helmet with the 15% dual strike enchant for 30c (even if it’s not a top life, it’s decent and with 2 resist it was perfect for me)

About the bleeding I agree for now it's not 100% effective for mapping since I haven't the bleeding ring but it's fully effective for boss only (with totem/vengeance and chance to bleed). I will later if I'm lacking mapping dps

I encounter some difficulties and die on harbinger or breach without knowing the reasons, most of the time it’s ok but sometimes death on T12 maps :/

I see the new sword three and have plan the same one at one difference :

For 1 more point I gain point 8% life (and 16% EV for nothing) but lose 10 dex, 10 int. I'm not sure if it's very interesting

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxDwEdUUIBRxFfAWvxbpG6ohkCLqI9Mj9iQ3JIsmlSgqKjguUzB8MbAyATIJNZI64T38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipQR1VLV5dYY1uvXz9f0GBBYeJh62MXY3BlTWhlbEZvJ287cmx07Xasd-N4DXloelN673zZgTqCB4TFhNmFUod2i0-Mz419lWaVzJd5mFeaapsmm2qbtaOKplepbq2NsbOyGbXyvTa-p78IwBrBBMEHwzrG2Mv1z3rPftNv1FLXfti92WHZfNrB3L3kUecP6hDqGO0_7g7vDvJF8lrz3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf4K_o8=?accountName=roguemjb&characterName=Mauloch

Yes I know long road for me until the 94 :D
Last edited by Dark11Wolf on Aug 29, 2017, 5:35:07 PM
"
Dark11Wolf wrote:

For 1 more point I gain point 8% life (and 16% EV for nothing) but lose 10 dex, 10 int. I'm not sure if it's very interesting

Yes I know long road for me until the 94 :D

Just means you have to spend 1 extra point. Definitely worth getting by 96

Edit: Just scored this helmet for 15c :D gave a ton more dps and didn't sacrifice life
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 29, 2017, 7:23:57 PM
"
Edit: Just scored this helmet for 15c :D gave a ton more dps and didn't sacrifice life

very nice helm
Thank you so much for writing this guide. This is my first time playing PoE and it's working out really well for me. I still die a lot from boss abilities, but I am seeing more and more improvements in my ability to face-tank (and dodge other abilities). Having great fun with this!

I have just looted a unique necklace that to me sounds very interesting. Do you think it's any good to use? My other item has been a rare necklace.

Which one would you recommend?

My equipment overview
Spoiler

Last edited by mysticdruidboy on Aug 30, 2017, 11:56:08 AM
Really fun build, enjoying it alot.

One question regarding the most recent sword tree: couldn't you save a point pathing up past Acrobatics then over to VP instead of going around the curve into the Ranger area?
So I see that Rogue uses added fire damage what's the word on that? I've tried it a few times and it seemed legit
One question, how you get 20% culling strike, I think that Culling strike does not stacks in different items.
"

Which one would you recommend?

Carnage Heart is useless for this build, since we take VP. There is no leeching, so the neck is garbage. Level a slayer for an alt and use it there. Get a good rare neck with life and phys damage, and res if needed. Glad you're enjoying the build!

"
Wootie wrote:
Really fun build, enjoying it alot.

One question regarding the most recent sword tree: couldn't you save a point pathing up past Acrobatics then over to VP instead of going around the curve into the Ranger area?

You are absolutely correct! Help yourself to a dessert of your choice. If going swords, you definitely save a point on the endgame build, and can access that 30 Int node when needed. Bonus for sword users, good eye!

"
spookyswag wrote:
So I see that Rogue uses added fire damage what's the word on that? I've tried it a few times and it seemed legit

I am using it at the moment, still haven't purchased a 50% Voidheart to make full use of Bloodlust. Added Fire is a good middle ground between Brutality and Bloodlust, I am using Hatred and Arctic Armour. Honestly, I just don't want to give up the life on my rings for the mere 30 tops that Voidheart has. I'm up to 7287 life now at 89 in HSC.

"
Karibean12 wrote:
One question, how you get 20% culling strike, I think that Culling strike does not stacks in different items.

It doesn't, Culling Strike is 10%, not 20%. From the wiki: 'Kill Enemies that have 10% Life or lower when Hit by Supported Skills'
Started this league as an Essence Drain Trickster. It's fine, but I'm not in love with it. I happened to find a Belly of the Beast by luck, and so I'm wondering if it's worth switching over.

What are the map clear times like when you first get into mapping, assuming you're only low-mid tier gear?
"
Started this league as an Essence Drain Trickster. It's fine, but I'm not in love with it. I happened to find a Belly of the Beast by luck, and so I'm wondering if it's worth switching over.

What are the map clear times like when you first get into mapping, assuming you're only low-mid tier gear?

Better than people might think, but still one tier below your clasical clear full screen build.

I'm playing this build for fun and another for farm.

The only question I have is swords. Not a single unique is worth ? Maybe lowering the APS to 1.60 or so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info