3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
-Your gem order is incorrect. Go to my gem section to order gems properly for max DPS. Gem order affects DPS.

I have question about gem order.

Do I need to do like this example: from top to bottom dual strike>melee pds>faster attack>multistrike.. etc and this example: faster attack>multistrike>dual strike>melee pds... etc will have lower dps than previous????
Last edited by andriuscer on Aug 28, 2017, 5:55:05 AM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
DerHuhnTeufel wrote:
Have you guys looked at some of the bleed nodes like Crimson Dance and Red storm? I've been toying around with them in PoB and it seems like some viable bleed builds could be had.

Just played with it a little bit, taking every bleed damage node aside from what we already have, I got it to 30k dps for bleed on my current character. If I then take Crimson Dance, it drops to 5k, because of the no bonus damage while moving. Multiply that by 8 for the max stack from Crimson Dance, gives 40k bleed dps. With that included, and with Chance to Bleed on Dual Strike instead of Bloodlust, it's roughly 100k less dps.

Bleed is dead

This is the 5th passive tree questions in one day. What's with you guys? Do you not trust that we have scoured every inch of the tree the last 4 years to min/max our dual striker?
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
andriuscer wrote:
"
-Your gem order is incorrect. Go to my gem section to order gems properly for max DPS. Gem order affects DPS.

I have question about gem order.

Do I need to do like this example: from top to bottom dual strike>melee pds>faster attack>multistrike.. etc and this example: faster attack>multistrike>dual strike>melee pds... etc will have lower dps than previous????

You start top left link then move right, then down and zig zag to the bottom. Very straightforward bro but not a bad question

Now that I think of it, there's a chance that POB may record DPS for the Bringer of Rain differently since it includes gems built into the helm but I don't know what order would constitute the best order.

Rogue, would you mind seconding this for the Bringer gem order?
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 28, 2017, 8:08:05 AM
Hello!
Thanks a lot for the time and effort you guys have put in the guide for this build.

This build has been a lot of fun so far as I'm leveling it, but I think there's some key element I'm missing (and it may be very basic, I haven't played for a few years and even then didn't play that deep). What are you doing for mana when it's capped by auras, like in the first gif of the guide? I'm assuming it's something besides Soul Taker since you have both an axe and sword build setup.
What is this talk about gem order for support gems? You won't get higher DPS no matter the order. Trigger gems will however take precedence depending on the order and depending on which items you have them on.

I have to say, great build and really really fun. I'm playing for the first time in years and I'm tanking tier 10 alc bosses at lvl 82 no problem, just struggling with atlas to get better maps atm, still got gear to get and flasks but I am really happy with it.

That being said, I do have one question for Umbra. You mentioned 500-600k dps at some point, I assume you meant actual DPS (with ruthless, bleed & vulnerability), not what is seen in the UI, right? I got around 58k in the UI. I see how I could get there with epic items, but no way I would ever see that in the UI.

Thanks!
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
What is this talk about gem order for support gems? You won't get higher DPS no matter the order. Trigger gems will however take precedence depending on the order and depending on which items you have them on.

I have to say, great build and really really fun. I'm playing for the first time in years and I'm tanking tier 10 alc bosses at lvl 82 no problem, just struggling with atlas to get better maps atm, still got gear to get and flasks but I am really happy with it.

That being said, I do have one question for Umbra. You mentioned 500-600k dps at some point, I assume you meant actual DPS (with ruthless, bleed & vulnerability), not what is seen in the UI, right? I got around 58k in the UI. I see how I could get there with epic items, but no way I would ever see that in the UI.

Thanks!

I'm not Umbra, but anyone can answer this question, on tooltip you see only a tiny bit of dps, you can see your (almost?) real dps on path of building(POB), for example I have 490k with my gear now on POB and my gear is not epic, this damage includes having been hit with a savage hit recently, bleed and etc. You can try pob urself, not hard to learn to use and easy to check for gear uprgrades without buying them and stuff like that, a really great tool POB is.
Hello,
Could you tell me which part of my stuff I should improve in priority (probably the weapon but so far the 400 alt haven't produce anyhting near from acceptable base on a ilvl 83 jeweled foil)
Idk what you guys are talking about, gem order is completely irrelevant. The only thing I can imagine you guys meaning is what supports take precedence over others if you don't have a 6 link...

But in case anyone is misinformed, all sockets in a single link are equal. If you have a RRRRGG 6 link chest, it doesn't matter where you put Dual Strike, or any supports. Not in the slightest.
"
Dark11Wolf wrote:
Hello,
Could you tell me which part of my stuff I should improve in priority (probably the weapon but so far the 400 alt haven't produce anyhting near from acceptable base on a ilvl 83 jeweled foil)

Solid gear! Kick ass enchant on your helm, did you do it yourself or pay a pretty penny for it?

Just some really minor suggestions:

Your belt has tons of life which is great, but a comparable rustic sash with 24% melee damage would help dps. Same with gloves, you can get Spiked Gloves for a base and get 20% melee damage. Also, try to find gloves with added physical damage. Lastly, while your offhand sword is nice, it's pretty slow. When sword shopping, set your minimum speed to 1.9 attacks per second.

Also, if using Bloodlust, be on the lookout for a ~50% bleed Voidheart so Bloodlust works more often.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Karibean12 wrote:
Fending and brutal blades are close, not worth to take them?

After pouring over Path of Building on both my standard and harbinger characters current and endgame trees, I am going to conclude that the Brutal Blade path, 6 points, is better than taking Sleight of Hand and Duality. Brutal Blade gives slightly more speed and life, and I lose only .6% dps which is well worth it. However, the poison chance on Brutal Blade is a total increase in dps since I am not using Voidheart yet, so it is a total net gain.

This is of course only if you're using swords.

New sword tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxDwEdUUIBRxFfAWvxbpGYobqiGQIuoj0yP2JDckiyaVKCoqOC5TMHwxsDIBMgk1kjrhPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKlBHVUtXl1hjW69fP1_QYEFh4mMXY3BlTWhlbEZvJ287cmx07Xasd-N4DXloeu982YE6ggeExYTZhVKHdotPjM-NfZVmlcyXBpd5mFeaaptqm7WjiqZXqW6tjbGzshm18r02vqe_CMAawQTBB8M6xtjL9c96z37Tb9RS137Yvdlh2Xzawdy95FHnD-oQ6hjtP-4O7w7yRfJa8932SPcy-F_46_lj_MX-Cv6P?accountName=roguemjb&characterName=Mauloch

This is for level 93. for your last 7 points, you can pick up Sleight of Hand and Duality again and also pick up the Melee Damage and Life passive at marauder start.

Also, I do believe that the 2 passive points is better than going with Kraityn. 2 points goes a long way, much better than 6% attack speed. 2 points at the very least means an extra jewel slot.

"
spookyswag wrote:

Woops meant cleaving for the 35% axe damage

Hahaha whoops, yes, that is obviously an error.

Corrected axe tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBXwFr8W6RfhGYohkCLqI9Mj9iQ3JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHcyATIJNZI64T38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHVUtXl1hjWf5br18_X9BgQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BnoGhlbEZttG8nbztybHTtdf12rHfjeA15aHrvfNmExYTZhVKHdotPjM-NfZVmlcyXBpd5mFeaaptqm7WjiqZXqAepbq2NsbOyGbXyvTa-p78IwBrBBMGjwzrG2M96z37Tb9i92WHaweJh4tXjn-RR6hDqGO0_7UHuDu8O8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf4K_o8=?accountName=roguemjb&characterName=Mauloch
updated. Tree is balls fucking min/maxed. I really could not find any meaningful changes to make
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 28, 2017, 8:03:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info