[2.1] Lowlife vaal spark

"

Adeladen wrote:

What chest do you use?

In my gear section you can see that I use a 6L Shavronne's Wrappings to reserve all my life for more damage and an additional aura.

"
I don't see that in your Gear section? Also 2nd weapon/shield?

Haha you're right I forgot to link the shavs.
You should be able to see I use a dagger and shield.
Last edited by Adeladen on Dec 25, 2015, 5:29:33 AM
hi its possible to play this build just ci based?
Would like to play it on the hc tali league but I dont have access to a Shavronne's.

Please dont judge me, Im a noob :p
Last edited by Vanillee2 on Dec 25, 2015, 9:29:24 AM
"

hi its possible to play this build just ci based?
Would like to play it on the hc tali league but I dont have access to a Shavronne's.

Please dont judge me, Im a noob :p

Don't worry, everyone has been a noob, you can do it CI or life based, not sure which is better tbh. Think CI is slightly better.
Does anyone know a good free editing software that supports flv videos? Might want to make a video version of the guide.
Last edited by Adeladen on Dec 27, 2015, 4:12:39 PM

Apart from a shav's, what other armour would work ok with this build?

If you go CI or hybrid get as high ES as possible. If you go life based you could get a lightning coil or belly of the beast.
Would i should do,my dps seem too low.So hard to do map....What i need now,i dont hide my character then u can see my tree and item....

Maybe you're doing the wrong layout of maps or too high tier. Try a strand map, if you can't do that within 3 mins then something is wrong.
what map should i do ..
Layouts like arid lake, plateau, gorge, strand. Maps where there's no obstacles between the mobs and you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info