[2.1] Lowlife vaal spark

What do you mean less up time? You's keep both vaal sparks up front equipped so they are both charging. If you ever run into a pinch where you have one not charged you simply swap for the charged up one.
Git R Dun!
post your dmg and crit chance? im using discipline instead of wrath due to low es gears on talisman. how much dmg does wrath give? sometimes i get 1 shot by physical mobs trying to get souls or spark didnt crit. my es is only 4k. should i be getting taste of hate? and which other quality gems would be important? or does qsupport gems not matter. i already have 20% vaal spark
"
post your dmg and crit chance?

Done, thanks for the suggestion.

"
how much dmg does wrath give?

With wrath turned off and no pain attunement.
23k to 19k on arc
3.9k avg to 3.2k avg on vaal spark

"
sometimes i get 1 shot by physical mobs trying to get souls or spark didnt crit. my es is only 4k. should i be getting taste of hate?

Get more ES first, 4k is too low. Get a taste of hate when you can.

"
and which other quality gems would be important? or does qsupport gems not matter. i already have 20% vaal spark

Quality on any other gems than vaal spark is a bonus, not necessary.
"
What do you mean less up time? You's keep both vaal sparks up front equipped so they are both charging. If you ever run into a pinch where you have one not charged you simply swap for the charged up one.

Pretty sure they steal each others souls. If I get 2 souls they would get one soul each. This means that it takes much longer to get going at the start of the map. Although it isn't a terrible idea for bosses in high tier maps. Another vaal spark is expensive though.

"
One of the very few builds I've seen with tier 1 clear speeds instead "OMFG 200k DPS UBER BUILD" in their titles.

Don't quite understand this part, do you mean my title is like that or not like that? I hesitated to put that in the title but some friends of mine said it needed to catch people's attention more or something.

I'm saying you did not put silly advertisement in your title but instead demonstrated top notch clear speeds with vids.

As opposed to putting 500k dps in your title and taking 5 freaking minutes to clear a white gorge map.

Basically my way of saying build well done.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 24, 2015, 12:42:25 PM
Thank you :)
"
Adeladen wrote:
"

Pretty sure they steal each others souls. If I get 2 souls they would get one soul each. This means that it takes much longer to get going at the start of the map. Although it isn't a terrible idea for bosses in high tier maps. Another vaal spark is expensive though.

They dont share souls. you could have 10 vaal gems slotted and 2 souls would give 2 to each.

Expensive true but worth it. I'd have 3 like I had 3 VMS's doing uber incinerate.

I dont even know how you are going to kill some boses w/o at least 2 like Palace dom and peity who have 2 phases let alone atziri who has 5 or 6.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 24, 2015, 4:42:30 PM
Okay thanks for letting me know I will probably replace an enlighten with a vaal spark.
From the wiki: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_skill

"
To use a Vaal skill, its gem must first be charged by collecting souls. Each slain enemy provides one soul, assigned randomly to one of the character's equipped Vaal skill gems. Souls will never be assigned to Vaal skill gems in the character's secondary weapon set. Collected souls cannot be transferred between zone instances; instead, each instance maintains its own soul counter for each gem. In other words, entering a new instance will start a new counter for each gem, but returning to a previously visited instance will restore each counter to its previous value.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Adeladen wrote:
"
What chest do you use?

In my gear section you can see that I use a 6L Shavronne's Wrappings to reserve all my life for more damage and an additional aura.

I don't see that in your Gear section? Also 2nd weapon/shield?
Last edited by Pwnmanship on Dec 24, 2015, 7:24:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info