[2.1] Lowlife vaal spark

Awesome guide man thanks.

How would you modify the build if it's to be run as a Dried Lake MFer? Sadima's / Wondertrap / Perandus?

Any change to skill gems?
Glad you liked it, you would need to focus more on resists so I would pick up the resists at scion leading to the jewel slot and then stick a jewel with two double resists which would give you a total of 24% res.
Question.. How do you deal with reflect?
Hey, im thinking about rerolling a vaal spark, but i have no idea where to go first on the tree. Can you show some early level variations of the tree and/if you should regret some points back later to somewhere more useful.
"
Question.. How do you deal with reflect?

With leech and res flasks up, I don't take any damage from it

"
Hey, im thinking about rerolling a vaal spark, but i have no idea where to go first on the tree. Can you show some early level variations of the tree and/if you should regret some points back later to somewhere more useful.

I could try yeah.
I've looked around for an answer to this and haven't had much luck so I thought I would try to get some clarification here. I've followed your build very closely and I'm having trouble with one thing. I can't use Wrath with Blood Magic because it says I don't have enough life. The mana reserved is at 102% so I'm not sure what I need to do in order to use Wrath? I'm using Blood Magic with Purity Of Elements because it reserves enough of my life where I can benefit from the low life damage boost but would really like to use Wrath. Any help is appreciated!
Last edited by Trexan on Dec 31, 2015, 12:18:33 AM
YOU can check here for the mana requirements of blood magic http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Magic_(support_gem) at level 19 and above the cost is below 200% which means u can use it, also quality will reduce the mana req 10 %. So at 20q that would be level 15 when it wont reserve all your life, i personally run discipline but my damage isnt so high.
Quality doesn't affect the amount of life reserved, only levels do. Your blood magic has to be level 19.
hey, back again. leveled my vaal spark guy to 85 now (got like 23h played :P).

My question is how the heck do u get enough strength for ur gems? i got shitty amulet thats only for getting enough str/dex, and my belt gives a decent amount of str too, and i still have to use the +30str node from tree.

also 2nd question: what maps u consider to be best for sparking? im getting best results from strands and jungle valleys so far, with anything from 250 to 350m xp/h. haven't tested any t9's yet really.
Just checked, I have exactly the amount of strength that I need, 1 less and I wouldn't be able to have my gems at this level. I have strength implicit on my ammy and 43 on my belt, that's all I have on gear. Primal spirit and written in blood give some strength on the tree.

The maps you mentioned are really good, my favorite high tier maps are Gorge, Canyon, Plateau and Arid lake. Haven't tried all of them with this build though, haven't been playing much PoE lately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info