[2.1] Lowlife vaal spark

"
Adeladen wrote:
Since I have a taste of hate and leech linked to a lvl 22 arc I can face tank most bosses although they are a pain when in a group. I just gather souls for a vaal spark then go into the boss room and hope it crits, if it doesn't I just stand there for a while and face tank him. The build has shitty single target and i'm not sure if it's possible to fix that :<

exactly what i'm lacking of, too. Otherwise, no problems (But facetanking might be a Problem, but my gems are still lvl 18 xD)

I'm gonna test how Vaal Storm Call works instead of vaal spark. The most bosses have some minions which give souls, and VSC only needs 16, so it should be possible to run it two times during fight.
To fight the lack of single target damage i'm gonna switch to 2h and power up my arc with this staff

Still possible to craft crit chance on it, so even with a 5l it should give a huge boost to arc. If i link Empower it's possible to reach lvl 24 and get another +1 chain, too.

Will let you know the results!
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Dec 23, 2015, 6:32:40 AM
Added a gameplay video
Added another gameplay video
Added yet another gameplay video
Let me know what map you want me to do next if any.
Oh and I have some passive respecs I can use so let me know if you want me to make a guide on a certain build and I might do it.
One of the very few builds I've seen with tier 1 clear speeds instead "OMFG 200k DPS UBER BUILD" in their titles. I think GGG will just remove this skill gem from the game next patch since they've already nerfed it multiple times.

"
Can be expensive
Can't do certain maps
Utterly useless until a certain level and gear point.
Shit single target at times

Do you have issues maintaining speed since your entire build is reliant on a duration based vaal skill in maps that are not wide open like crematorium? When you say maps do you mean map mods or maps completely? I'm guessing most bosses are a skip as well if you dont have vspark up during the encounter right?

Do you have issues with survive-ability considering you have 6500 ES and no additional mitigation?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 24, 2015, 4:19:20 AM
"
I think GGG will just remove this skill gem from the game next patch since they've already nerfed it multiple times.

I'm 100% sure they won't remove it.
Though they will nerf it to the ground for sure.

"
Do you have issues maintaining speed since your entire build is reliant on a duration based vaal skill in maps that are not wide open like crematorium? When you say maps do you mean map mods or maps completely? I'm guessing most bosses are a skip as well if you dont have vspark up during the encounter right?

Yes.
Map layouts, changed "Can't do certain maps" to "Can't do certain map layouts".
Yes.

"
Do you have issues with survive-ability considering you have 6500 ES and no additional mitigation?

Because I have a lot of leech as long as I don't walk into the middle of a blue pack i'm fine.
The only times I die is if I do something stupid.

"
One of the very few builds I've seen with tier 1 clear speeds instead "OMFG 200k DPS UBER BUILD" in their titles.

Don't quite understand this part, do you mean my title is like that or not like that? I hesitated to put that in the title but some friends of mine said it needed to catch people's attention more or something.
Last edited by Adeladen on Dec 24, 2015, 5:27:21 AM
Crazy! I wonder how many mirrors you missed laying on the ground off screen:P

Why dont you keep another vaal spark in retinue so you're never without like on gorge boss?

Back when I played VMS incinerate I had three VMSs for uber runs.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 24, 2015, 5:49:33 AM
"
Crazy! I wonder how many mirrors you missed laying on the ground off screen

Haha nah I hear if an exalt or mirror drops. Loot filters are the best thing since sliced bread.

"
Why dont you keep another vaal spark in retinue so you're never without like on gorge boss?

Back when I played VMS incinerate I had three VMSs for uber runs.

I would have less uptime on it, I got unlucky with the gorge boss, I usually kill him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info