The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

And the new white socks for all items recipe where is ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Nobody. Has. found. It.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Lots of NO LIFE and no one has figured out yet ?. Then pls GGG say the recipe and clarify about if the recip0e its for all items or only for taht sword, TIA.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
No one for the recipe ?.
Dont be surprised if it takes weeks or even months until its found. GGG can be pretty sneaky with thier recipes. One was just recently found thats been in the game for months.
HAIL SATAN!
I've got a question on the Prismatic ring recipe. How much resistences does the prismatic ring get? Does it depend on the properties of the Two-Stone rings I sale? And how? Or is it random?
It appears to be random (I've been spamming it in domination for prismatics since I want resists)
Yeah. Problem is: You get more resists with Two-Stones. A Two Stone can give 32 resist (16% each element) Prismatic only 30 (10% each element).
"
Yeah. Problem is: You get more resists with Two-Stones. A Two Stone can give 32 resist (16% each element) Prismatic only 30 (10% each element).
Yah, but wit ha two stone you can't get more than 26 to two and 13 to one. 20 to all is so much more efficient when you need to cap off resists and have poor access to resist in other slots.

Especially if you can get 10% or more as a resist all roll to go with them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info