"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Didn't this thread used to be stickied? =0[.]o=

It's now part of one consolidated post. You can find this here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/371292

Ah, thanks. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
asd
Last edited by pantokrator88 on Sep 26, 2013, 6:13:42 PM
"
ALaggyGrunt wrote:
If you sell 3 magic flasks of the same time with a combined quality of <40%, you get an unidentified magic flask of the same type back.

No, 3 magic gives one of the next tier. 5 magic of the same type gives you an unidentified of the same type. Though that seems a bit of a bizarre recipe now - costs you more to get less. Useful at the maximum tier though.

"
radiatoren wrote:
I have included the information about the item rarity in the pre-script to the recipe!

Hm i don't see where you added it, and the recipe as currently written is outdated.

"
radiatoren wrote:
Recipe: 3 flasks of same type of normal or magic rarity
Reward: 1 flask of the next tier of the same base type

3 magic health or mana flasks of the same type = 1 unidentified magic flask of the next tier.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
Last edited by unsane on Oct 9, 2013, 12:25:30 AM
Recipe: White boots of any type + Orb of Augmentation + Quicksilver flask
Reward: magic boots with "Movement Velocity Mod" but removes quality!

Apparently, if the white boots already qualify for a Chromatic Orb (3 colors or more of linked sockets), it supersedes this recipe. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
One of each Two-Stone Ring ( Lighting + Fire / Lightning + Cold / Fire + Cold ) = Prismatic Ring
Wasnt that hard to guess for a try... (but I havent found a single one of these)

I am surprised that these three new rings were not announced (or did I really missed it?), and even more that they dont have 'unique' names each, but share the same generic one.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Oct 24, 2013, 7:21:41 AM
i havent looked through all 89 pages of post so ill just post this cuz i havent seen it in the first post

Amulet+3 Skill gems(Red,Blue,Green) = Onyx Amulet (white) +X All atributes (X value dependin on the amulet you put for combination EX: +16 for a unique)

"
Drystion wrote:
In Onslaught League...
Amber Amulet + Jade Amulet + Orb of Transmutation = Citrine Amulet

so str amy + dex amy + transmute = conbo str and dex amy.

Same formula for the other new double stat amy's.

Still works (At the very least in nemesis), but looks like was removed from the list. At least I'm pretty sure it was added at one point.

2 of any pure stat amy + Transmute = 2 stat combo Amy.
So 1 of each two stone ring makes a prismatic... Heard that's how you get taming?

This thread needs to get some attention, lots of recipes to find.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info