The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

"
Nightmare90 wrote:

This begs the question, what about white sockets?

I bet someone at GGG is reading this now and laughing their ass off due to their successful troll attempt.
"
zheavy wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

I bet someone at GGG is reading this now and laughing their ass off due to their successful troll attempt.

From 1.0.1:

"...Eight new vendor recipes have been added in two groups of four, including ones for changing which bandit quest reward you chose..."

From the video before the patch it shows 20 orbs of regret and an Amber Amulet being used to get a "Book of Reform" that "Gains Oak's Favour". For obvious reasons that will result in (at least) 4 recipes. The rest of the 8 new recipes was the mentioned recipes. Therefore it has to be an older recipe if it exists. They have already said that some more recipes are in the tubes. My guess is that it will be easier to find new recipes after 1.0.2...
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Nov 19, 2013, 12:42:28 PM
"
radiatoren wrote:
Therefore it has to be an older recipe if it exists. They have already said that some more recipes are in the tubes. My guess is that it will be easier to find new recipes after 1.0.2...

I'm aware about the 2*4 recipes, which is why I mentioned the GGG joke in the end but I guess that failed since you felt the need to explain <.<

As for older recipes, I remember chris saying there was only 1 recipe undiscovered before the 20% Qgem was discovered and these were the only recipes added after. Therefore there probably aren't anymore recipes.

Which again I would say, begs the question what about the white socket of the weapon? Because it would make no sense for GGG to release the unique unfinished(since you mentioned the extra recipes coming in next patch), especially since it's one of the user's made ones.
Last edited by zheavy on Nov 19, 2013, 3:06:15 PM
"
zheavy wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

Can't speak for GGG, but I know I am =)
Is this thread still maintained? I posted the new 1.0.2 recipe a couple days ago here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659807

"
Amethyst Flask + any white ring or amulet + Orb of Augmentation = Chaos res

It has been confirmed by others that the resistance does stack just like the other recipes.
"
radiatoren wrote:
Recipe: White boots of any type + Orb of Augmentation + Granite flask
Reward: magic boots with "Physical Damage Mod" but removes quality!
Finder: Nightmare90/honfanlol

Recipe: White boots of any type + Orb of Augmentation + Sapphire flask
Reward: magic boots with "Cold Damage Mod" but removes quality!

Recipe: White boots of any type + Orb of Augmentation + Ruby flask
Reward: magic boots with "Fire Damage Mod" but removes quality!

Recipe: White boots of any type + Orb of Augmentation + Topaz flask
Reward: magic boots with "Lightning Damage Mod" but removes quality!

[...]
Recipe: magic or rare boots of any type with "Physical Damage Mod" + Orb of Augmentation + Granite flask
Reward: magic item with "Physical Damage Mod" of a level higher than the original item , but with all other mods removed as well as any quality!

Recipe: magic or rare boots of any type with "Cold Damage Mod" + Orb of Augmentation + Sapphire flask
Reward: magic item with "Cold Damage Mod" of a level higher than the original item , but with all other mods removed as well as any quality!

Recipe: magic or rare boots of any type with "Fire Damage Mod" + Orb of Augmentation + Ruby flask
Reward: magic item with "Fire Damage Mod" of a level higher than the original item , but with all other mods removed as well as any quality!

Recipe: magic or rare boots of any type with "Lightning Damage Mod" + Orb of Augmentation + Topaz flask
Reward: magic item with "Lightning Damage Mod" of a level higher than the original item , but with all other mods removed as well as any quality!

During the copy/paste, you forgot to change the "boots" to "weapon".

"
radiatoren wrote:
Domination and Nemesis league special:

Recipe: Two-stone ring of each configuration (Lightning+fire, lightning+cold and cold+fire
Reward: Prismatic ring
Finder: Yagamai

Recipe: Jade Amulet + Lapis Amulet + Orb of Transmutation
Reward: Turquoise Amulet

Recipe: Jade Amulet + Amber Amulet + Orb of Transmutation
Reward: Citrine Amulet

Recipe: Amber Amulet + Lapis Amulet + Orb of Transmutation
Reward: Agate Amulet

The Amulet recipes work in all leagues, not just Dom/Nem.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Thank thee! Any sign of the new recipe yet?
Patch notes said ONE new recipe added.

It has to be the white socket recipe. Their is nothing else they would add by itself. Everything logical like the weapon recipe or the flask recipies come in groups.

As the prismatic eclipse which referenced what the weapon would do if it had a white socket...

Basically if it wasn't added with this last patch, it's coming in the next 1 or 2. But I'm certain it's already in the game and none of us have figured it out yet.
IGN: Narbays
They are never ever going to introduce a general white socket recipe as it would render other orbs useless and be MASSIVELY OP(although GGGs balance team don't seem to use logic).

Now that's is not to say that there isn't a white socket recipe for that ONE unique sword.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
D623932883 wrote:
Is this thread still maintained? I posted the new 1.0.2 recipe a couple days ago here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659807

"
Amethyst Flask + any white ring or amulet + Orb of Augmentation = Chaos res

It has been confirmed by others that the resistance does stack just like the other recipes.

I am sorry, I do not trawl the forums for recipes. I should have caught your comment in this thread earlier, though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info