The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

Well i made a charbuild out of trash-wands ^^
In most games ive played, the sellers always had ridiculus high prices for trash-weapons, no clue why, and these other games didnt have such recipes.

On the other side, wouldn´t you be happy if you can sell trash-yellows for a relative high price ?

As you stated, the winner is GGG, removing 2 trash yellows to create another trash yellow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Dec 29, 2011, 3:41:41 PM
just for confirmation..the vendor offers me an alchemy for the following 2 rares.
they have nothing in common expect the name. the are both chest pieces but i guess 'veil' cant spawn on any other piece of equipment.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Any known recipe for Orb of Scouring besides buying them from a vendor?
"
el_puno wrote:
just for confirmation..the vendor offers me an alchemy for the following 2 rares.
they have nothing in common expect the name. the are both chest pieces but i guess 'veil' cant spawn on any other piece of equipment.

Unavailable
Unavailable

Im reasonably sure i had ogre veil shield.. but sold it.
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Etna wrote:
i had a belt of collecting at +10%

this is the maximum, i did not get 2 shards, so please fix this :)
That's the max value for that suffix, but the recipe is for the max possible value of that suffix family. You would need "of Hoarding" at 20 to get the 2 Alchemy Shards.

That's incorrect, at least in 0.9.5e. The following item is the max of the lowest tier of +IR, and gave me 7 Alchemy Shards:

Unavailable

"
beanboy wrote:
Any known recipe for Orb of Scouring besides buying them from a vendor?

Not yet known, if any. The info is in the first post.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 30, 2011, 10:29:06 AM
well these two items give me 17 alteration shards not an orb of alchemy, if I understood correctly this recipe (2 rares with the same item name - in this case Sharktooth club) that is what I should get...what am I doing wrong? Should it be the first line of name (that I find incrdibly slim chance of happening :S)

Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN : (rarely- Doomlar ) / Smurfberries
Usually available after 17:30, GMT+0
"
overburn wrote:
well these two items give me 17 alteration shards not an orb of alchemy, if I understood correctly this recipe (2 rares with the same item name - in this case Sharktooth club) that is what I should get...what am I doing wrong? Should it be the first line of name (that I find incrdibly slim chance of happening :S)

Unavailable
Unavailable

Yes, first line. That is how you do it, and the chances aren't that small. They go up substantially the more rares you store. Given the rewards, they can't and shouldn't make it too easy.
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
"
RaWRpewpew wrote:
"
el_puno wrote:

Unavailable
Unavailable

Im reasonably sure i had ogre veil shield.. but sold it.

yes u are right. i also found 'veil' today on a different item. however there seems to be restrictions for some names and where they can spawn...
Wonder what you get for 4 same name rares.... ;)

Assuming exalted... and that should be the best you can get, getting a mirror for 5 would be to easy :p
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
Last edited by RaWRpewpew on Dec 30, 2011, 2:25:13 PM
"
RaWRpewpew wrote:
Wonder what you get for 4 same name rares.... ;)

Assuming exalted... and that should be the best you can get, getting a mirror for 5 would be to easy :p

My theory (Note: I said THEORY, this may not be the real recipe) for the Mirror is two rares that are completely identical. That means name, number of mods, mod types, and mod values. I think that would be almost impossible to find, and just about the sort of rarity you'd want for Mirror rewards.

I wonder what your chances are of manufacturing identical 3-mod rares with the same name with regals... That'd probably be the best way to go about manufacturing such a thing, if I am correct about the recipe at all.

Anyway, good luck to anyone testing that idea.
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info