The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
"
RaWRpewpew wrote:
Wonder what you get for 4 same name rares.... ;)

Assuming exalted... and that should be the best you can get, getting a mirror for 5 would be to easy :p

My theory (Note: I said THEORY, this may not be the real recipe) for the Mirror is two rares that are completely identical. That means name, number of mods, mod types, and mod values. I think that would be almost impossible to find, and just about the sort of rarity you'd want for Mirror rewards.

I wonder what your chances are of manufacturing identical 3-mod rares with the same name with regals... That'd probably be the best way to go about manufacturing such a thing, if I am correct about the recipe at all.

Anyway, good luck to anyone testing that idea.

That would probably take thousands of regals... and you'd need a lot of exact magics to start with lol. Don't think it'd be practical.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
"
RaWRpewpew wrote:

Assuming exalted... and that should be the best you can get, getting a mirror for 5 would be to easy :p

There does not seem to be a recipe for 4 rares with the same name. You just get a regal and a few shards.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
RaWRpewpew wrote:

I already tested and said it gives nothing much earlier in the thread. ;) When i put in 3 and discovered the Regal Orb recipe, i was very excited to put the 4th in and click, and then i was sad. :(
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 30, 2011, 8:57:15 PM
O, damn, Missed that.

Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
I am working on finding the system for how many shards you get from turning in an item. There seems to be some details in the system that I am not getting correct yet, though. As soon as I have a better idea of how the system works I will update the OP.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Jan 1, 2012, 6:05:22 PM
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
"
RaWRpewpew wrote:

My theory (Note: I said THEORY, this may not be the real recipe) for the Mirror is two rares that are completely identical. That means name, number of mods, mod types, and mod values. I think that would be almost impossible to find, and just about the sort of rarity you'd want for Mirror rewards.

I wonder what your chances are of manufacturing identical 3-mod rares with the same name with regals... That'd probably be the best way to go about manufacturing such a thing, if I am correct about the recipe at all.

Anyway, good luck to anyone testing that idea.

If someone found a mirror or still has one in legacy he can duplicate any item then test it and if you are correct he gets his mirror back if he sells both ^^
(Ok the line "duplicated" could make a difference too )

If not .. well hope the item was worth it :)
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
5 magic belts of the same type you get an unid magic belt of the same type
looks like I messed up the slide order on the second row: 1, 3, 2, 4

http://i.imgur.com/7QGF2.png
I was trading in my orbs of transmutation for rarity/quantity rings/necks/belts with level ones&twos at the vendor, then re-sold them for alchemy shards, I got 72 shards(3 and a half orbs) total for 24 transmutes (transmutes came from a level 4 area, via vending its blues, I ran out of Wisdom Scrolls to ID low level stuff with so I started running low level characters to town for 5~9 ID scrolls each), with 105 ID scrolls it took 11~21 runs

Duplicate entry.
Last edited by flashpoint on Jan 3, 2012, 7:23:47 PM
"
flashpoint wrote:
5 magic belts of the same type you get an unid magic belt of the same type
looks like I messed up the slide order on the second row
there is more general recipe on the list...5 items of the same type/rarity for a new item of that type/ratity ;)
I read the list and I didn't notice it but it is on there, thanks
Recipe: 5 Items of the same type and Rarity
Came back to this but I have been away for 2.5 weeks (since just after .95 dropped.)

I just sold a rare item with 3 linked sockets, 1 of each color, and got an Orb of Alchemy.

Sweet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info