[2.4 Trickster] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Trickster Shadow! HC Viable!

"
KIF888 wrote:
Hello, i would suggest to drop Piercing shots from your tree if you use Drillneck quiver, use pierce support gem instead of slower projectiles, it goes up to 69% (10% proj dmg quality) + Drillneck pierce + uniqe jewel from quest Poachers Aim (15% pierce + 10% proj dmg) = 94% pierce chance which goes to proj dmg through Drillneck and pierce gem has lower mana multiplier 110% vs 140%. I suggest some changes and as you can see it doesnt matter which starting char you choose.

http://tinyurl.com/jnltgpx

Slower Proj is a more (multiplier) while pierce is an increased (additive). As such, I am pretty sure we don't want to use Pierce.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Reached level 90 today with Caustic arrow (HC Tali)

Heres some stats for people following my progression -

18k dps with 5L +3 bow, 8 frenzy charges.

I made the switch from drillneck to Rigwald's and i'm very pleased - the fork works amazingly well with conc effect, it feels like I have increased aoe linked.

Heres my passive tree, respecced out of Phase / Phase Acro at level 84~ to pick up Iron Reflexes

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBx4ILg2NDkgPqxEvEZYTbRQJFHUWvxjbGYoZjh9BI_YkiySdJogmlSmlKwouIy5TNj1DMUd-SRNJUUp9TP9Nkk4qVP5VS1WFWhpbr1xAXfJh4mJaYqxlTWegaoxsjHTtdPF1nnXLdoJ67311hMWE2Yd2h8uJ4I19jX6P-pMfk5mVLpXMlwabjZu1naqi2aOKpcunm7DYtNG1SLcwt7a7nr02vea-p8MzwzrEosgMyBTLvc8V02_TftrB35jjn-ZY5oHqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fVv-WP8xf66?accountName=typicalbrony&characterName=they

And here is my gear :)

I would like to draw attention to these specific items

Blood dance boots are absolutely amazing for keeping frenzy charges up, plus the life regen is amazing! Secondly, look for a +1 frenzy amulet, they aren't that expensive and people don't generally price them that high, nice little dmg boost for cheap.
"
Reached level 90 today with Caustic arrow (HC Tali)

Heres some stats for people following my progression -

18k dps with 5L +3 bow, 8 frenzy charges.

I made the switch from drillneck to Rigwald's and i'm very pleased - the fork works amazingly well with conc effect, it feels like I have increased aoe linked.

Heres my passive tree, respecced out of Phase / Phase Acro at level 84~ to pick up Iron Reflexes

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBx4ILg2NDkgPqxEvEZYTbRQJFHUWvxjbGYoZjh9BI_YkiySdJogmlSmlKwouIy5TNj1DMUd-SRNJUUp9TP9Nkk4qVP5VS1WFWhpbr1xAXfJh4mJaYqxlTWegaoxsjHTtdPF1nnXLdoJ67311hMWE2Yd2h8uJ4I19jX6P-pMfk5mVLpXMlwabjZu1naqi2aOKpcunm7DYtNG1SLcwt7a7nr02vea-p8MzwzrEosgMyBTLvc8V02_TftrB35jjn-ZY5oHqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fVv-WP8xf66?accountName=typicalbrony&characterName=they

And here is my gear :)

I would like to draw attention to these specific items

Blood dance boots are absolutely amazing for keeping frenzy charges up, plus the life regen is amazing! Secondly, look for a +1 frenzy amulet, they aren't that expensive and people don't generally price them that high, nice little dmg boost for cheap.

The fork is what makes it so good :) Glad you are enjoying it. Lots of QoL options with CA now it seems. As more uniques enter the game, more options and choices!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

The fork is what makes it so good :) Glad you are enjoying it. Lots of QoL options with CA now it seems. As more uniques enter the game, more options and choices!

What do you think, how much cloud dps is enough for uber runs? Considering all Defense stats are on spot?
"
Bozzom wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

What do you think, how much cloud dps is enough for uber runs? Considering all Defense stats are on spot?

There is no exact answer here. The only real answer is enough to kill the adds in Atziri's regen phase before they get to her.

Atziri is more about knowing the instance and the mechanics and having enough dps to get through regen phase.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
[Deleted, Grocery doesn't want contrarian views in his thread, any disagreements with his One True Approach, suggestions, or criticisms]
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 14, 2016, 12:04:23 PM
lvl 84
5k life
57% reduced phys
7 frenzy charges
13k dps

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBfkHHgguDY0OSA-rES8RlhNtFAkUdRa_GNsZihmOG8gfQSP2JIsmiCaVKaUuIy5TMgE2PUMxR35JUUp9TP9Nkk4qVP5VS1WFWhpbr2HiYetirGVNZ6BqjGyMbml07XTxdct2gnpTeu99dYTFh3aNfY1-k5mVLpXMlwabJpu1naqi2aOKpcuw2LIZtNG1SLcwt7a7nrvjvTa95r6nwzPDOsSiyAzIFM96z93Tb9N-1fjaweOE45_qYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fGK9W_5Y_zF_ro=?accountName=MatheusGirardelli&characterName=Brazilian
Last edited by MatheusGirardelli on Jan 5, 2016, 12:11:30 AM
[Deleted, Grocery doesn't want contrarian views in his thread, any disagreements with his One True Approach, suggestions, or criticisms]
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 14, 2016, 12:04:31 PM
Last edited by Tynial on Jan 5, 2016, 2:55:02 AM
"
muir wrote:
Cmon people... picking up IR and not going through Cloth and Chain is just insanity!

At the time I had 6.6k life, so dropping damage nodes + jewel didn't seem worth it. Now that I have a 6L bow, I can drop some damage and pick up more suitability. Thank you for the recommendation, I have switched and now have 7k life!

One thing though, I think you should take a look at Survivalist right under the HP/EVA wheel you mentioned, I think it's much more stronger than Cloth and Chain simply because you gain 1% max cold, along with the exact same stats.

Give it a look! :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info