[2.4 Trickster] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Trickster Shadow! HC Viable!

"
Jethryn wrote:
I'm relatively new to higher end poe, but how does your mana stay so high in this build? i dont see any mana on hit or even mana pots :S
Im still levelling but really struggling with mana consumption

Also does projectile % boost the chaos dot while phys damage doesnt?

sorry for stupid questions

Late to the party, but I do have a mana on kill talent.

Projectile does and phys does not, correct.

Coming back and going to play CA a bit until I figure out a new build. Probably going to try CI CA for fun while I figure stuff out.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi Grocery 1st I have to say what an AWESOME Build !!! Iam at lvl 80 but didnt pick up the frenzy charges or the jewel sockets. I have 3 more +5Life up by the sion and the 4 @ Thick Skin I just did my very first Corrupted Map ever an chose Excavation by mistake kinda I made it all the way through even the Boss's fight no deaths :))) I cant tell you how STOKED Iam right now :))) I may never pick up an use my Brood Twine or other mirrored items again !!!! I did build the duelist CA first but this is soooo much more fun THANK YOU I think I will top my lvl 90 cap with this build
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
Hi Grocery 1st I have to say what an AWESOME Build !!! Iam at lvl 80 but didnt pick up the frenzy charges or the jewel sockets. I have 3 more +5Life up by the sion and the 4 @ Thick Skin I just did my very first Corrupted Map ever an chose Excavation by mistake kinda I made it all the way through even the Boss's fight no deaths :))) I cant tell you how STOKED Iam right now :))) I may never pick up an use my Brood Twine or other mirrored items again !!!! I did build the duelist CA first but this is soooo much more fun THANK YOU I think I will top my lvl 90 cap with this build

Glad you had fun!

I will be leveling CA in 2.5 and updating most CA guides.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info