Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Has Charan quit the forum?

"
Boem wrote:
*shakes nait*

Get a hold of yourself man! Snap out of it!

/bitch slap

:-D

Honestly though i have not seen anybody with a VP tittle that i would not have wished it for. So in that regard they don't effect me much. And be damned if i would let such a thing effect my posting.
Blasphemy indeed.

Peace,

-Boem-

hee, you said tittle, haaaaaa
"
He legitimately thinks he is important because he donated money to a game lol. It's called donating, not investing.

I honestly hope he left. I don't post myself, however that guy was so passive aggressive and just whined to mods whenever an internet fight wasn't going his way.

[Removed by Support]

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"Insert generic nice and positive comment here"
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 29, 2015, 1:23:32 AM
"
"Insert generic nice and positive comment here"

Summoning MostValuablePoster...

summoning failed [this creature is unavailable]

"
HermitDragon wrote:
hee, you said tittle, haaaaaa

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 29, 2015, 7:30:04 AM
I honestly never really noticed, and reading through a different thread where he happened to post his signature is now

"
$26,000USD for...a monster no one likes and a whole hell of a lot of hate from a fucking free to play community, and a game that has veered so far off-course I no longer even enjoy playing it for long.

Yeah, that was TOTALLY worth it.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The other day he had a breakdown, I think (I think I was too harsh with him last time, because of the points he made about money). I wonder if he keeps coming back to the game just because of the sunk cost fallacy, given how the game mismatches what he would want in a game. Or just because GGG are his friends.

He was divisive, sometimes abused the whole "biting wit" thing, he was this forum's Oscar Wilde. Yet I liked him most of the time. Like a balance in a place so obsessed with min maxing.

Let's hope he returns.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Who ?

Spoiler

Oh, you´ré talkin about the Scourge of Reddit,
deity of letters and
bane of Textfiles,
the up and downvoter of all that is holy,
Eater of Thread,
Devourer of Wisdom and
Outstamper of Punctuation.

I´ve seen him last time when a missguided toxic reddit mob tried to spike him over there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
MisterER wrote:
"
He legitimately thinks he is important because he donated money to a game lol. It's called donating, not investing.

I honestly hope he left. I don't post myself, however that guy was so passive aggressive and just whined to mods whenever an internet fight wasn't going his way.

[Removed by Support]

who pays the piper calls the tune. illusional to think it's the other way around. last time i looked nz still was a english colony with a capitalistic system and no hippy community.

my feelings are with charan, if i had the chance to design a monster it would far outclass drop bears in furtiveness / deadliness.
and i would give a shit about the whiners who complain about getting killed by monsters in an arpg, in fact it would feed my satisfaction.

sadly charan is on the wrong trip that most players here are looking for a challenge mastered with skill instead of being able to faceroll the content in no time with just massive time investment.

and he falsely expects gratitude from other players for massively supporting the game they play and sometimes are not able to support. he has mine because when it comes to poe i'm all opportunistic and see things from the game's perspective.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
sadly charan is on the wrong trip that most players here are looking for a challenge mastered with skill instead of being able to faceroll the content in no time with just massive time investment.
I have no idea what you're trying to say with the bold part.

As for the nonbold part: I think there are a lot of players looking for a challenge mastered with skill. I also think there are a lot of players who enjoy ARPGs for the abnegation aspect of it, just zoning out and not really wanting challenge per se. The only problem, really, is the tendency for forumers of either perspective to take on the false view that the majority of PoE players have the same playstyle preferences as themselves, when I doubt any one playstyle definition could account for even half of PoE's population. Charan has done this in the past, typing certain playstyles as "ideal players" of the game while saying other players aren't the intended audience, but he is by no means alone in doing so; I mean, you're doing it right now, implying a majority where, at the very least, I would not count myself among the membership.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
He means grinding to level and gear up and be able to clear content without much time or effort.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 29, 2015, 5:19:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info