Has Charan quit the forum?

I want Charan Back!
"
Boem wrote:
I hadn't even considered the alpha realm :)

Good on him. Forums are dead anyway currently.

Peace,

-Boem-

I'd disagree here, the forums seem to be showing a decent amount of life. Although the topics and discussions are not quite to my tastes :(

#bringbackthebanter
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Yeah it's like we desynced back to beating dead horses.

Not exactly quality stuff, though arguably i am not adding quality myself so ehm...

*boogy*

I mean i like the "hypothetical" what if ascendancy threads, but only a few people seem capable of tackling the issue with the correct detached mind-set leaving some room for themselves to be proven wrong etc.

So it gets awkward and "you vs me" realllll fast.

Ill adjust dead to stale if that would appease you :'D

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Nah man, in hindsight 'dead' is a good subjective term. It certainly is dead in comparison to the halcyon days of old.

Maybe it is time to give up the dream of being entertained and instead traverse the pathways of being helpful and pleasant in an effort to become that almighty of Forum Paragons - The Valued Poster.

Meh.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"

Maybe it is time to give up the dream of being entertained and instead traverse the pathways of being helpful and pleasant in an effort to become that almighty of Forum Paragons - The Valued Poster.

blasphemy
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 28, 2015, 5:53:07 PM
*shakes nait*

Get a hold of yourself man! Snap out of it!

/bitch slap

:-D

Honestly though i have not seen anybody with a VP tittle that i would not have wished it for. So in that regard they don't effect me much. And be damned if i would let such a thing effect my posting.
Blasphemy indeed.

Peace,

-Boem-
We should probably be allowed to have Bambi back, just for the giggles.

*pokes support* come on, be nice. I doubt he has learned his lesson, and is likely that he will be a bit nuts if you let him back in, and he'll probably continue to alternate between annoying people and seriously annoying people but ... um ...

Er.

Please?

I agree, my spelling is atrocious and without somebody to notice that, it just doesn't feel the same
:(

It's all bout them feels yo \o

Peace,

-Boem-
Last edited by Boem on Nov 28, 2015, 7:56:03 PM
"
Boem wrote:
I agree, my spelling is atrocious and without somebody to notice that, it just doesn't feel the same
:(

It's all bout them feels yo \o

I would have gladly corrected you, but you managed to commit no obvious mistakes. I'm beginning to suspect you have more control over your spelling than you claim.

just a typo with *bout, which doesn't count. I'm disappointed.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 28, 2015, 9:36:38 PM
I've talked to him recently, he's fine. I'm sure he does appreciate the concern though.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info