Has Charan quit the forum?

"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

U won't regret it. It's the best controller I ever used, and I used a lot of them.

My left hands small finger sometimes starts to spasm.
"
Gf and I hit 80 the other day. The silly bitch was so into crafting she didn't notice she'd gained several levels in the process. :)

I'm eager to start my zero weapon Charr elementalist soon.

Grats on the 80s,

I'm not up to speed with the names of the different popular builds,you'll need to explain "zero weapon elementalist" for me (stop laughing at me =P),do you mean as in viable with no weapon at all ? (I said,stop laughing at me =/)

"
You may have noticed I have pretty staunch brand loyalty, and I've been Sony-bound ever since Squaresoft released their little spikey-haired hero on the PS1/PSX in 199...whatever it was. So much so that I tried to hook up a PS3 controller to the computer. Sort of worked. Sort of...didn't.

Also, my first ever experience of Xbox was pretty much at launch, when the controllers were what I described as 'shaped like very pregnant fish'. Part of me will never get past that.

Perfectly understandable,to me at least.

The only advantage for xbox controller over PS for me is that it is completely plug in and play on PC,with games that support controllers.Other than that they're cumbersome in comparison for me.

Edit: Here's a snapshot of what I've been up to with most of my characters in GW2.The few you can't see are still mid 30s.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=573813462
Last edited by Temper on Dec 12, 2015, 3:47:51 AM
I hit 80 on my elementalist Asura almost exclusively from crafting. I just got carried away one day, and POOF, 80.

I really like the expansion, btw.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
The zero weapon Elementalist is a total gimmick using summoned weapons. I can... Probably make it work.

Make sure to keep us updated on how that works out. =)

"
I think we'll get ourselves HoT for Xmas or thereabouts. There's still SO much for us to do nonetheless. It'll never be GW1, but in and of itself, it's a top notch game.

I paid for the "Ultimate" meal deal and have no regrets,despite having no use for some of the perks it has.

Even with the obvious differences between GW1 and GW2 I mostly do the same things I'd be doing in GW1 in slightly different way and with extra gameplay options,which is a good thing I think.

"
Antnee wrote:
I hit 80 on my elementalist Asura almost exclusively from crafting. I just got carried away one day, and POOF, 80.

I really like the expansion, btw.

Grats on the 80 !

=)
Last edited by Temper on Dec 13, 2015, 1:27:43 AM
Meal deals? gravy? I have no idea what Guild Wars is anymore.
"
Taun-Taun

That looks cool, need a small pet that looks like that.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
ionface wrote:
Meal deals? gravy? I have no idea what Guild Wars is anymore.

That's part of it's charm in my opinion.It can be a lot of different things for a lot of different players.Quite some variety to pass the time.

=)
I hit 80 before the first week of gw2 launch was over. Then I raided with a few of my friends who managed to achieve the same until I realised that the class I was playing was completely broken (not the good kind) in almost every way at the time.

I then took to the forums, asking when it would be fixed and pointing out things that didn't work like they were meant to, and then got banned for it.

I then tried emailing the forum support people about it, asking why I was banned just for talking about a class being broken and didn't receive any reply for a while. Then, one day, I received an email that I was now perma-banned from the forums (as opposed to the temp ban I had before; Note that I had not even posted on the forums or messaged anyone on the forums since my temp ban).

So, feeling shit-on by gw2 staff, I decided to say the same to them: fuck you! and never looked back.

Hell, I even had helped promote the game (before all this happened) by being in the angryjoe review for the game, which gave it glowing praises btw..

They needlessly lost a valuable customer
Last edited by Darkfyre on Dec 18, 2015, 10:34:25 AM
"
Darkfyre wrote:
I hit 80 before the first week of gw2 launch was over. Then I raided with a few of my friends who managed to achieve the same until I realised that the class I was playing was completely broken (not the good kind) in almost every way at the time.

I then took to the forums, asking when it would be fixed and pointing out things that didn't work like they were meant to, and then got banned for it.

I then tried emailing the forum support people about it, asking why I was banned just for talking about a class being broken and didn't receive any reply for a while. Then, one day, I received an email that I was now perma-banned from the forums (as opposed to the temp ban I had before; Note that I had not even posted on the forums or messaged anyone on the forums since my temp ban).

So, feeling shit-on by gw2 staff, I decided to say the same to them: fuck you! and never looked back.

Hell, I even had helped promote the game (before all this happened) by being in the angryjoe review for the game, which gave it glowing praises btw..

Just wow.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Darkfyre wrote:

By nature "customer" have inherent value.
If a customer had no value would it still be a customer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info