Has Charan quit the forum?

I have not seen him post anything lately, at least in off topic or feedback sections. Has he quit the forums?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I heard BMBI fucked him over in a poker game now he's too broke to post here anymore.
Looks like it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last post: Nov 12

Maybe taking a break
He posted yesterday on his "Charan" acc.

Probably on a break or decided he can no longer stand behind the direction of the game.

Purely speculation though, i would imagine he will be back for talismans and if not for that to trial the ascendancy's and labyrinth, which i imagine are up his alley.

Not so much the ascendancy's but the rogue labyrinth.

Though ascendancy's will be extremely beneficial for his favored play-style.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"removed by support" :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Last edited by Bennyapm on May 29, 2018, 4:04:42 PM
"
He legitimately thinks he is important because he donated money to a game lol. It's called donating, not investing.

I honestly hope he left. I don't post myself, however that guy was so passive aggressive and just whined to mods whenever an internet fight wasn't going his way.

[Removed by Support]

And now he has spawned a mad hater? :D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Nov 28, 2015, 2:32:30 PM
"
He legitimately thinks he is important because he donated money to a game lol. It's called donating, not investing.

I honestly hope he left. I don't post myself, however that guy was so passive aggressive and just whined to mods whenever an internet fight wasn't going his way.

[Removed by Support]

So you posted just to announce you dislike supporters? Strange.

Anyway, he has also taken a break from his email it seems. Given his health issues of late, I hope he is alright.
I chatted briefly with Charan a couple of days ago, he mentioned that he is posting a bit in the Alpha forums regarding some of the upcoming changes, but is taking a break from the main forums.

Bit of a ahame, really. Nearly all of the old banter is now gone :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 28, 2015, 3:37:52 PM
I hadn't even considered the alpha realm :)

Good on him. Forums are dead anyway currently.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info