Excited about subclasses, but Juggernaut is laughable

"
Shajirr wrote:

One example - crit Hege Era with Undeniable + Unbreakable.

Shadow or Templar would be MUCH better with your example. Like MUCH more better.

So Jugger pure trash compared to any other.
"
"
Shajirr wrote:

One example - crit Hege Era with Undeniable + Unbreakable.

Shadow or Templar would be MUCH better with your example. Like MUCH more better.

So Jugger pure trash compared to any other.

Maybe yes but only in scrubcore.

btw. Guys do you really think Inquisitor will reduce enemy elemental res to 0? Its so big that Assassins dps bonus are shit compared to this. It's sure it will work in other way.
"

btw. Guys do you really think Inquisitor will reduce enemy elemental res to 0? Its so big that Assassins dps bonus are shit compared to this. It's sure it will work in other way.

Not so big if u consider penetration. Around 25% More dmg against boses and free socket . Not even close to assasin permacrit.
Last edited by Ptirodaktill on Dec 2, 2015, 9:34:12 AM
Unstoppable - Movement can´t be below "starting" value...

IMBA?
Just think about Cyclone... + Quicksilver Flask :D

+Unbreakable with a nice Rare 2k armor chest =4k armor

+Unflinching?

just saying...
The Juggernaut IMO is supposed to not be the flashiest of the Ascendant Classes anyway.

If you've read anything or know what juggernaut means its just huge or powerful object that's hard to stop.

The Augments it provides pretty much embody this definition.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
The Juggernaut IMO is supposed to not be the flashiest of the Ascendant Classes anyway.

If you've read anything or know what juggernaut means its just huge or powerful object that's hard to stop.

The Augments it provides pretty much embody this definition.

:'( But it doesn't have the 100000%crit multiplier node for 2 points!

That's like the juggernauts benchmark.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
XRacKS wrote:
Unstoppable - Movement can´t be below "starting" value...

IMBA?
Just think about Cyclone... + Quicksilver Flask :D

+Unbreakable with a nice Rare 2k armor chest =4k armor

+Unflinching?

just saying...

"Starting Value" = 100% movement speed.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Wait let me see if i got this right, unstoppable is cant go below base speed 0% from what i got?

If thats true then sry but whats even the point of that node? Its supose to be slow protection yet the node slows me from 60% movment speed to 0%? How is that even useful?

And dont go "you cant be frozen" i rarely ever get frozen and only reason i was excited for this node was because i thought you dont loose movment speed.

Gues i wont be playng jugger, this is just terrible.
Last edited by eWlu on Feb 22, 2016, 4:27:43 PM
"
eWlu wrote:
Wait let me see if i got this right, unstoppable is cant go below base speed 0% from what i got?

If thats true then sry but whats even the point of that node? Its supose to be slow protection yet the node slows me from 60% movment speed to 0%? How is that even useful?

And dont go "you cant be frozen" i rarely ever get frozen and only reason i was excited for this node was because i thought you dont loose movment speed.

Gues i wont be playng jugger, this is just terrible.

what did you expect..? at least that one node is different, and unique... nothing else in marauder is special. id take a turtle over the glass water gun aka berseker any day
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
That is not how unstoppable works. At the least ask about the mechanics before many false posts like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info