Excited about subclasses, but Juggernaut is laughable

"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
"
eWlu wrote:
Wait let me see if i got this right, unstoppable is cant go below base speed 0% from what i got?

If thats true then sry but whats even the point of that node? Its supose to be slow protection yet the node slows me from 60% movment speed to 0%? How is that even useful?

And dont go "you cant be frozen" i rarely ever get frozen and only reason i was excited for this node was because i thought you dont loose movment speed.

Gues i wont be playng jugger, this is just terrible.

what did you expect..? at least that one node is different, and unique... nothing else in marauder is special. id take a turtle over the glass water gun aka berseker any day

Thats problem: Marauders subclasses all useless and worst one, if we compare them to other class and subclasses.

No idea why such a bad hate choice and negative against that one class (Marauder), but it could be anything: from racism to bad looking design that leave devs to worst out perform.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Undeniable
8% increased Atack Speed
+ 1000 to Life
Ha!

Unrelenting
10% increased Fortify effect and duration per Endurance Charge
+2% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when hit per Endurance Charge
"
Argedava wrote:
Undeniable
8% increased Atack Speed
+ 1000 to Life
Ha!

Unrelenting

lol no.
"
Argedava wrote:
Undeniable
8% increased Atack Speed
+ 1000 to Life
Ha!

Unrelenting

+1
Yes
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I also agree that Juggernaut is really underwhelming. Consider a life/armor based tank build.

If you choose the Juggernaut class, you pick (hypothetically):

Unyielding (20% increased damage, 1.2% life regen if you have fortify)
Unflinching (+1 max endurance charge...really)
Unrelenting (4% increased damage per charge, 5% reduced elemental damage at max endurance charges)
plus 25% increased attack damage and +45% increased armor

So with 8 endurance charges, you have the following:
77% increased damage, 45% increased armor, 5% reduced elemental damage, 1.2% life regen (and it's not even up 100% of the time!!)

If you choose the Champion class, you pick (hypothetically):

Inspirational (30% increased damage, 5% increased movement speed)
Unstoppable hero (10% increased fortify effect, 10% increased attack speed, 8% increased movespeed)
Fortitude (You have fortify)
plus 10% increased fortify effect and +45% increased evasion and armor and +5% increased effect of auras and +30% damage and + 5% movement speed.

So with Champion, you have 30% increased damage, 18% increased movespeed, 10% increased attack speed, 45% increased evasion AND armor and 4% global reduced damage (since your fortify is +20% increased effect)!!

And since you aren't using fortify as a gem, you can put in another gem like melee physical damage (45%+ more damage) or concentrated effect (~60%+ more damage) or life leech

So as Champion, you run FASTER, you deal MORE damage, you attack FASTER, you have MORE evasion, you take the same global reduced damage (+-1%) and you have increased effect of auras. That's just not fair!

Am i missing something?
Last edited by Monitick on Feb 26, 2016, 1:56:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info