Excited about subclasses, but Juggernaut is laughable

"
SuperMotte wrote:
Unbreakable let's YOU INFLICT stuns easier and doubles your evasion.

It actually synergizes in that both are made to concentrate on armour and ignore evasion rating.

I read Unbreakable differently. 100% increased Stun Threshold is a defensive buff to the players exile helping to reduce getting stunned. Armour received from Body Armour is doubled - not sure why you'd say your evasion is doubled. It says Armour's doubled... not defences.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on Nov 21, 2015, 8:56:24 AM
"
WARPAINTER wrote:
"
SuperMotte wrote:
Unbreakable let's YOU INFLICT stuns easier and doubles your evasion.

It actually synergizes in that both are made to concentrate on armour and ignore evasion rating.

I read Unbreakable differently. 100% increased Stun Threshold is a defensive buff to the players exile helping to reduce getting stunned. Armour received from Body Armour is doubled - not sure why you'd say your evasion is doubled. It says Armour's doubled... not defences.

Okay, still not everyone is going for Unwavering Stance.

About the defence, was a typo I actually meant armor.
"
SuperMotte wrote:

Okay, still not everyone is going for Unwavering Stance.

About the defence, was a typo I actually meant armor.

Oh OK all good :)
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
first time i see these so my knowledge is quite limited but jugger does look a bit weak compare to the rest

undeniable looks good for a crit build but jugger dosent look like a crit char more like rt one
unbrekacable dosent look bad either but life builds dont have much problems with stuns to biggin with
unreleting bonus fit the class but feels rather weak

may be if undeniable reduced enemy block chance and or unbreackable had reduced damage taken from crits then it would look much better.

a big chunk of life would be welcome too, its a juggernaut after all.

just read inquisitor...

-inmune to elemental status while on consecrated ground
-100% increased crit chance when enemy dosent have status ailments
-crit strikes ignore elemental resitances and non crit penetrate 10% of ele ress.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Nov 21, 2015, 10:41:25 AM
LOL
Those passives of the gladiator tree. Are you fucking serious?
The entire Outer nodes along the edge of the cirlce from 9 to 1 o'clock.

Melee Aegis Tanks are going to be THROUGH the roof once again and will be the best build in PoE like they used to be a while back.

The entire concept of the block chance to spells alone is crazy.

My old tank build on standard already sits on 75% block (Even after the nerf)
With these nodes block will be MUCH easier to get, allowing to respec for more HP or damage.

And then there is this 'Violent Retaliation'. 4% increased damage per block in the past 4 seconds. This is OP through the roof. Couple that with rallying cry and I'll be able to reach 30-40k melee DPS with 0 passive investment.

This Gladiator specialization is the most borken thing I've seen yet...
Meta-game holds no value - Play with what you like!
You act as if GGG has all their balance completed and what you see on the video is exactly going to be. Getting are worried and fearful over the end of the world.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
I don't really get violent retaliation.

Doesn't it just mean that if you block once you gain 4% increased damage for 4 seconds? If you block 10 times in 4 seconds you gain 40% increase.
Doesn't seem too crazy.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
@OP: I bet it is the other way around - they will nerf juggernaut before the release even more. ^^
Let's face it +1000 acc. is just insanly op! No marauder would ever take RT again and this really is a game changer.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Nov 21, 2015, 11:58:13 AM
careful not to jump to conclusions OP. i often do that with GGG.

one example is the legacy aegis aurora 4% ES gained on block vs 2% on the new version.

I thought this was an over nerf but after fine tuning a character to utilize this feature i saw that only 2% was enough to sustain my ES. i have 32k armour on a witch lol.
WTB Mirror of kalandra offer 16,200,000 wisdom scrolls
Last edited by Diabeetusaurusrex2 on Nov 21, 2015, 12:23:06 PM
"
Ycan wrote:
LOL
Those passives of the gladiator tree. Are you fucking serious?
The entire Outer nodes along the edge of the cirlce from 9 to 1 o'clock.

Melee Aegis Tanks are going to be THROUGH the roof once again and will be the best build in PoE like they used to be a while back.

The entire concept of the block chance to spells alone is crazy.

My old tank build on standard already sits on 75% block (Even after the nerf)
With these nodes block will be MUCH easier to get, allowing to respec for more HP or damage.

And then there is this 'Violent Retaliation'. 4% increased damage per block in the past 4 seconds. This is OP through the roof. Couple that with rallying cry and I'll be able to reach 30-40k melee DPS with 0 passive investment.

This Gladiator specialization is the most borken thing I've seen yet...

Yea I didn't even mention Gladiator or realize how crazy good it is along with the other 2.

"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
You act as if GGG has all their balance completed and what you see on the video is exactly going to be. Getting are worried and fearful over the end of the world.

We all know tweaks are coming, but I doubt they will nerf the 3 Duelist subs to the degree that would make Juggy any more appealing. The utility of Juggy nodes are simply trash compared to all 3 Duelist.

"
666lol666 wrote:
@OP: I bet it is the other way around - they will nerf juggernaut before the release even more. ^^
Let's face it +1000 acc. is just insanly op! No marauder would ever take RT again and this really is a game changer.

Yea nerf it, or Juggy will be the best one out of all 3 Marauder subclass because they've run out of the best stuff when its all gone to Duelist. Are you serious about the +1000 acc though? That's just as dumb as everything I've pointed out, acc is so easy to get and trivial to most players, its not worth any keystone, imo of course.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info